Introduce Yourselves:

I'm new to the forums. Been Vaping for many years now. Started with the little ego pens, twisps etc. Didn't care much for the scene, I was just happy to get off the smokes.

For the last year or so I've been into the sub ohm thing, recently started making my own juices too. I'm not a pro in any way on any topic. I vape because I enjoy it, I make the juice I love, wick the way I enjoy and coil the best way that works for me. Every one is different and I like learning from people about what works for them.

I'm new to the forums. Been Vaping for many years now. Started with the little ego pens, twisps etc. Didn't care much for the scene, I was just happy to get off the smokes.

For the last year or so I've been into the sub ohm thing, recently started making my own juices too. I'm not a pro in any way on any topic. I vape because I enjoy it, I make the juice I love, wick the way I enjoy and coil the best way that works for me. Every one is different and I like learning from people about what works for them.
Welcome! I couldn't agree with you more, it all comes down to what suits you, and I think the most important role that the forums play is finding out exactly what that is, and sharing it! So what is the magical setup for you @ClockworkNinja ? Mine is the Subbox Mini, Subtank Mini, 0.7ohm + Rayon at 25W, and XXX. Just pure heaven to me!

Hi guys and gals

Here is a brief summary of my vaping journey so far. Up until recently I only had experience with cigalikes, ego's etc as my Mom and the Mrs have been using them. I pretty much wrote off the whole idea of vaping as it never really felt like a viable replacement and I also didn't care much for the taste of high PG juices.

So my Mom decided to buy a new MTL mod as the one she had was terrible iro battery life. She ordered an IJUST2 sub ohm mod (nogals!) just because the battery is rated at 2300mah compared to her measly 650mah ego. What a fantastic mistake!

She was about to send it back to the supplier complaining it was too strong when I decided to have at it. 4 Months later, I am now completely off cigarettes and hubbly after smoking for almost 19 years! I am now mixing juices, building coils and vaping up a storm.

Vaping has changed my life for the better.

Currently vaping Fizzmustard's Nana Cream clone in a Griffin RTA on an Istick Pico and loving it!
Great introduction, thank you and welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking both the stinky and hubbly habits. Happy vaping.

Hi guys and gals

Here is a brief summary of my vaping journey so far. Up until recently I only had experience with cigalikes, ego's etc as my Mom and the Mrs have been using them. I pretty much wrote off the whole idea of vaping as it never really felt like a viable replacement and I also didn't care much for the taste of high PG juices.

So my Mom decided to buy a new MTL mod as the one she had was terrible iro battery life. She ordered an IJUST2 sub ohm mod (nogals!) just because the battery is rated at 2300mah compared to her measly 650mah ego. What a fantastic mistake!

She was about to send it back to the supplier complaining it was too strong when I decided to have at it. 4 Months later, I am now completely off cigarettes and hubbly after smoking for almost 19 years! I am now mixing juices, building coils and vaping up a storm.

Vaping has changed my life for the better.

Currently vaping Fizzmustard's Nana Cream clone in a Griffin RTA on an Istick Pico and loving it!
Awesome intro @Theunis Begley ! What a wonderful mistake your mom made, and how awesome is it that it got you to this point! I haven't tried that juice, but I do love the Pico! For a while @Nightwalker loved Griffins so much I think he had one tattoo'd on his forehead!

Welcome to the forums!

Awesome intro @Theunis Begley ! What a wonderful mistake your mom made, and how awesome is it that it got you to this point! I haven't tried that juice, but I do love the Pico! For a while @Nightwalker loved Griffins so much I think he had one tattoo'd on his forehead!

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks @Stosta

Yeah I am eternally grateful for that mistake. I like my griffin, still has the occasional leak but it's a pretty solid tank. Easy for noobs like me to build on as well :p

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro from my side. I've been a stinky addict for about 15 years. Smoked about a packet every 2nd day. Decided to stop smoking stinky's cause the stench started to irritate me especially when I'm around non-smokers. After sig I would go wash my hands so that people dont have to put up with the unpleasant smell. I still smoke a stinky now and then but I dont buy packets anymore. My wife needs to get off sigs cause its tempting when she smokes around me. Anyhoo, I started going the DIY route about a month/two ago and really enjoy it. Never thought it would become a hobby. I look forward learning from the pro's and thanks for having me here.

I'll be making a few posts very soon.

Cheers

Thanks Soutie. If I can get the wife to stop smoking stinky's then I believe we can conquer it together. If I could just mix a juice that is the same as that Camel Activate Purple then there's a chance.
Most welcome to the forum. Here is a Camel Lights recipe, which is quite authentic. Is the "Purple" some sort of bubblegum flavour which you release"

Most welcome to the forum. Here is a Camel Lights recipe, which is quite authentic. Is the "Purple" some sort of bubblegum flavour which you release"

Thanx Andre. Nope not bubblegum. Cant exactly describe the flavour but a friend said I should try harvest berry. Maybe someone can take one for the team and try it to find out what it is ;)

My wife used to smoke those and reckons they have a plum flavored ball with a menthol ball too.

Maybe the camel lights recipe with TFA plum and a small dash of menthol

Thanx Andre. Nope not bubblegum. Cant exactly describe the flavour but a friend said I should try harvest berry. Maybe someone can take one for the team and try it to find out what it is ;)
Googled some reviews off a cig sales site, mainly menthol with a crushable grape capsule.
  1. Grape Crush
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by DS on 25th Apr 2016

This is like Camel Crush but the flavor ball is grape. The grape is good but not overpowering. I'd actually like more of a grape flavor. It's very heavy with the mint. Very nice combo though. Not a kretek. Just a minty/grape smoke. Really liked it and will order again. Silver line around the bottom of the filter and a purple camel where you crush the flavor ball. I crush the flavor ball even before lighting up. It's smooth, but again really heavy on the mint. Grape is very subtle. Good flavor and kudos to Camel for inventing something like this! Give em a try. Can always get one pack to see if you like them.
  2. Refreshing and tasty
    IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Unknown on 16th Mar 2016

Great menthol to begin with, nice and light, not too heavy. Cracking the capsule you will get a burst of grape flavor which is so good, it doesn't last too long but still one of my favorites!

3. Camel Crush with a grape twist
    IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Unknown on 1st Jan 2016

They remind me of a Camel crush but with a grape twist. The grape flavor's pretty potent when you crack the little grape ball in the filter. It's a minty grape flavor with tobacco backdrop but mostly you're gonna taste the grape. Really good though. I'd recommend it.

Hi there,

Just a quick intro, I'm Fuad, I been vaping for about 5 years, as most of the older vapers, I started with the Ego Vape e-cigs. My collection has grown a bit since then, i'm an experimental vaper (I would vape anything :)) I may not like certain fruits / desserts etc. but I may like vaping it. and I am excited to attend the CT vape meet next month!

Hi there,

Just a quick intro, I'm Fuad, I been vaping for about 5 years, as most of the older vapers, I started with the Ego Vape e-cigs. My collection has grown a bit since then, i'm an experimental vaper (I would vape anything :)) I may not like certain fruits / desserts etc. but I may like vaping it. and I am excited to attend the CT vape meet next month!
Most welcome veteran vaper. You certainly have gone through the evolution of vaping stuff. Happy vaping.

Back