Introduce Yourselves:

Well as we say in Australia G'day mates!

Landed here by accident like an albatross blown of course by one of our Tasmanian gales. Thought I was going into a South Australian forum on taptalk...duh..
Ok whats to tell by way of an introduction....been vaping since ecigs hit Australia....Now into squonking and rda's...got rather peeved at an Aussie forum called Vapecafe and their politically corect nonsese and lack of Aussie sense of humour. Went looking elsewhere to share experiences and knowledge and landed here. I am retired and work from home blending e juice and selling the occasional mod.
Wife is a nurse. Well thats it folks now let the fun begin.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Landed here by accident like an albatross blown of course by one of our Tasmanian gales. Thought I was going into a South Australian forum on taptalk...duh..
Ok whats to tell by way of an introduction....been vaping since ecigs hit Australia....Now into squonking and rda's...got rather peeved at an Aussie forum called Vapecafe and their politically corect nonsese and lack of Aussie sense of humour. Went looking elsewhere to share experiences and knowledge and landed here. I am retired and work from home blending e juice and selling the occasional mod.

Most welcome. Looking forward to your contributions, despite time zone delays. What squonker(s) and BF dripper(s) are you using? Humour here is easy - just add :D. Happy vaping.

Hi there,

Just a quick intro, I'm Fuad, I been vaping for about 5 years, as most of the older vapers, I started with the Ego Vape e-cigs. My collection has grown a bit since then, i'm an experimental vaper (I would vape anything :)) I may not like certain fruits / desserts etc. but I may like vaping it. and I am excited to attend the CT vape meet next month!

Welcome to the forum @FuadM
5 years is a long time in vaping!
Looking forward to the Vape Meet too!
Enjoy your stay

Welcome from Tasmania @Acer59
Lol, its funny you thought it was a South Australia site
Enjoy your stay and show us a pic or two from your part of the world when you get a chance

Most welcome. Looking forward to your contributions, despite time zone delays. What squonker(s) and BF dripper(s) are you using? Humour here is easy - just add :D. Happy vaping.
At the moment running a 160w KangarTech bottom feeder with a Tsunamu 24 duel tiger coils 0.25ohm at 45W not bad...my own brew 60Vg 40 pg called Honey Bun a mixture of Honeycombe, Dairy Milk, Cinamon and french vanilla....with extras but that is my signiture recepie and a secret.

Awesome intro @Theunis Begley ! What a wonderful mistake your mom made, and how awesome is it that it got you to this point! I haven't tried that juice, but I do love the Pico! For a while @Nightwalker loved Griffins so much I think he had one tattoo'd on his forehead!

Welcome to the forums!
Ironically enough I still am Griffin crazy. I'm getting the new Griffin month end

Attention new members

For those of you based in the Cape, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet that will be held on Sat 5 November 2016 in Cape Town

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-cape-town-vapemeet-sat-5-nov-16-rsvp.t29789/

There are going to be some great prizes on the day. And some great vendors...

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team and lots of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some will be travelling from far. Don't miss it. It's going to be tons of fun!

ct-vape-meet-logo-resized-400wide-jpg.71596

Hi there guys n gals I'm Cameron.21 years ancient and a month and a half into Vaping.just upgraded to the smok Alien pretty flipping legendary mod!digging it so far running completely standard with a tfv8 baby beast.my starter vape is a Joyetech EGO AIO D22 which I am quite undecided if I should keep as a backup or trade\sell. I stay in joburg and I'm a Metalhead lol.also a biker great to be a part of such an epic community hopefully will be able to learn a lot from you guys!!Vape Strong and Live Long

Hi there guys n gals I'm Cameron.21 years ancient and a month and a half into Vaping.just upgraded to the smok Alien pretty flipping legendary mod!digging it so far running completely standard with a tfv8 baby beast.my starter vape is a Joyetech EGO AIO D22 which I am quite undecided if I should keep as a backup or trade\sell. I stay in joburg and I'm a Metalhead lol.also a biker great to be a part of such an epic community hopefully will be able to learn a lot from you guys!!Vape Strong and Live Long
Most welcome to the forum. That Alien with baby beast is stunning. Keep the AIO as backup or when you need to stealth vape. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Camz•The•Viking
Congrats on the vaping. Nice gear you have!
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Hi, The name's Ridwan. Real newbie to vaping:D Heard about the forum and decided to join up and maybe learn a thing or two:)

Welcome officially @Ridwan
Tell us what you vaping on at the moment
Wnjoy your stay

yo ..im Yusri will be quitting cigs from 2m :) getting the Pico starter form vapecartel :) .hope to learn from you guys looking forward to all the DIYs (Coil building)Been watching vids all week:)
Hey @Speedy_11 ! Here's wishing you the best of success with your stinky-free future! That Pico kit is a great way to start! Don't forget a battery, and some nice flavours! Any idea what sort of juices you like?

Hey @Speedy_11 ! Here's wishing you the best of success with your stinky-free future! That Pico kit is a great way to start! Don't forget a battery, and some nice flavours! Any idea what sort of juices you like?
Yip yip i wont forget :) thanks still keeping a look out but have a few buddies that makes there own:) so i might support them

Yip yip i wont forget :) thanks still keeping a look out but have a few buddies that makes there own:) so i might support them
Nice! If you have access to guys that DIY its great for personalising a flavour, and also helps save money for more hardware!

@Speedy_11
If you're looking forward to building and DIY.
You have found the Wikipedia of vaping.
Good luck on your journey, it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

PS- if you thought stinkies was addictive, you're in for a surprise when you start building coils!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

My name is Roan, proudly Capetonian for the past 6 years.. been vaping on/off for the last year or so but now im vaping all the time, have been off the 'stinkies' for just about a month now (mostly because it sickened me when I tried a sig after about a week of constant vaping)..
Im glad to be part of this awesome forum...

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

yo ..im Yusri will be quitting cigs from 2m :) getting the Pico starter form vapecartel :) .hope to learn from you guys looking forward to all the DIYs (Coil building)Been watching vids all week:)

Welcome to the forum @Speedy_11
Congrats on the vaping!! Great stuff
All the best with the coils - we have lots of experienced coil builders on here to learn from
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

I see you are in CT. Check out the upcoming CT Vape Meet taking place on the 5th of November
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-cape-town-vapemeet-sat-5-nov-16-rsvp.t29789/
Its going to be great!

Back