Introduce Yourselves:

Hi vapesters!

I'm brand new to the forum and only just acquired my first mod hours ago. Ended up going with a Smok Alien kit with the baby beast tank.

This is all very new to me although its not my first time at the rodeo, so to say. Been smoking the stinkies for 20 years,quit for 2 years about and picked it up 3 years ago again. Used a twisp MTL in the 2 year period as well... what a schlep. I quit the stinkies 9 months ago on the day my daughter was born, and today picked it vaping as a hobby...with 0mg nicotine.

I'm looking forward to learning lots, and even helping where I can.

View attachment 78352
Bash
Welcome to the group the best Vaping resource page for Vapours. Enjoy

Hi vapesters!

I'm brand new to the forum and only just acquired my first mod hours ago. Ended up going with a Smok Alien kit with the baby beast tank.

This is all very new to me although its not my first time at the rodeo, so to say. Been smoking the stinkies for 20 years,quit for 2 years about and picked it up 3 years ago again. Used a twisp MTL in the 2 year period as well... what a schlep. I quit the stinkies 9 months ago on the day my daughter was born, and today picked it vaping as a hobby...with 0mg nicotine.

I'm looking forward to learning lots, and even helping where I can.

View attachment 78352
Bash

Wecome @BashCT
Al the best for your second time!
Great kit you have now -
Enjoy your stay

Hey guys, I'm Normz. I've beenvaping for about 3 months, but caught the bug hard. still battling the stickies, but feel like I'm winning. I bought the pico 75w as my first mod, and have moved onto having the alien running a twisted messes squared rda(got the rda yesterday) and the tfv8 baby with rba deck on the pico. really enjoying the building and looking forward to my time on the forums

Welcome @Normz
Hang in there and take it slow. You will quit the stinkies eventually!
Enjoy your stay here

hi all i'm Farhan MoMo
i stay in cape town and just started vaping like 3 months ago and all i can say is vaping is MOOI :)
i use to smoke cigs but now i'm completely clean since i started vaping :)
started with an IJUST S And now i own a noisy crick v2 oh oh oh wait and i love my CLOUDS lol

hi all i'm Farhan MoMo
i stay in cape town and just started vaping like 3 months ago and all i can say is vaping is MOOI :)
i use to smoke cigs but now i'm completely clean since i started vaping :)
started with an IJUST S And now i own a noisy crick v2 oh oh oh wait and i love my CLOUDS lol
Welcome always remember battery safety when dealing with Mechs/Semi-Mechs use good rated batteries like Sony VTCs or Efest

Hi guys. I'm jo and this for some reason, feels like an AA meeting #jokes

I'm off the cigs for roughly 3months. I vape a 75w pico with a serpent mini. I prefer bakery and dessert juices.

So far , this site has helped me and takes up a bit of my reading time

Hi guys. I'm jo and this for some reason, feels like an AA meeting #jokes

I'm off the cigs for roughly 3months. I vape a 75w pico with a serpent mini. I prefer bakery and dessert juices.

So far , this site has helped me and takes up a bit of my reading time
Welcome officially Jo!

Hello Everyone!!
Im Dietz and have been vaping on and off for a year or so while trying to kick cigs. I started with the 1st twisp (small, thin one) and but it was not really doing it for me.

I recently took a liking in a mod my friend bought (eleaf pico). I have just received my 1st mod and I chose the Joyetech eVic VTwo mini with Cubis pro Atomizer.

I have been slowly browsing and absorbing the info here on this awesome forum and hope to learn, and add alot to this forum.

Greetz
D

Hello Everyone!!
Im Dietz and have been vaping on and off for a year or so while trying to kick cigs. I started with the 1st twisp (small, thin one) and but it was not really doing it for me.

I recently took a liking in a mod my friend bought (eleaf pico). I have just received my 1st mod and I chose the Joyetech eVic VTwo mini with Cubis pro Atomizer.

I have been slowly browsing and absorbing the info here on this awesome forum and hope to learn, and add alot to this forum.

Greetz
D
Welcome @Dietz !! That Evic is a solid device and I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with it! What juices have you tried and liked so far?

Great that you came out the shadows and introduced yourself! Look forward to your contributions :)

Yes @Stosta , a friend of mine has the Loaded - Glazed Donuts, very nice1 but Im not a dessert fan, i like vibrant fruit flavors.

I bought 2 flavs:
- NCV Trinity (Such a nice flavour!)
- Because Bubbles Matter - Urban Grape (Still waiting to receive it)

PS... how do i 'quote' someone?

hi all. my name is Hanno representing shipwreck vape shop in magalieskruin centre. im new on here but i have been in and around the vape game since 2008. from the first cigalikes up until the class of mods and tank we have today. ill be here to to help newbies and pros alike with any qeustions they might have.
Welkom to the form :) @ShipWreck

Yes @Stosta , a friend of mine has the Loaded - Glazed Donuts, very nice1 but Im not a dessert fan, i like vibrant fruit flavors.

I bought 2 flavs:
- NCV Trinity (Such a nice flavour!)
- Because Bubbles Matter - Urban Grape (Still waiting to receive it)

PS... how do i 'quote' someone?

You can either click the "Reply" button on the bottom right of a post, or you can click the "Quote" button. The difference is that the Quote button will let you add a few posts to reply to in one post, you just have to go to the area where you type and then click "Insert Quotes". Let me know if you need better advice, my words betray my brain!

Those are some great juices! Love some Trinity!

o/ hey guys, Trimm here, been vaping for about a year now, and since picking up my first twisp vape *shudder* I have never picked up another stinky :D (except for a few emergencies where I needed a puff coz my vape was charging early on) anyways .... HI EVERYBODY o/

o/ hey guys, Trimm here, been vaping for about a year now, and since picking up my first twisp vape *shudder* I have never picked up another stinky :D (except for a few emergencies where I needed a puff coz my vape was charging early on) anyways .... HI EVERYBODY o/
Hi bud. Welcome to the group .. I'm glad you gave up the cigs. Keep up the good work

Welcome @Trimerion ! Nice to see another Durban vaper! Looks like we're finally catching up here on the East Coast!

So what are you vaping on now?

im in a bit of a bind right now since my RX 2/3 bugged out on me and I cracked my protank 4 :( got a loaner Eleaf Istick and my spare tank (melo 3) vaping on Sir Vapes "Slug Joose"
Bummer about the RX, they seem to be commonly problematic. I have heard good things about the Slug Joose!

Back