Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks Silver. It's been marvellous ever since quitting, can get back in the waves without a tight chest. Vape on man.

Nice that you have the waves to get back into!
Envious of you coastal vapers!!!!

Nice that you have the waves to get back into!
Envious of you coastal vapers!!!!
Open a shop down here, theres only one and half (they don't really know what they're selling) and they coining it, untapped market. Then you'll have an excuse to come down. I'll be your first employee :))

Open a shop down here, theres only one and half (they don't really know what they're selling) and they coining it, untapped market. Then you'll have an excuse to come down. I'll be your first employee :))

Lol @Eldeo

Thanks for the suggestion - but that more than likely won't happen

If I opened a shop there - I would probably be spending too much time with customers or in the waves and visiting @Genosmate - and then won't be able to focus on the forum or the vape events :eek:

But the thought has crossed my mind a few times
hehe

Lol @Eldeo

Thanks for the suggestion - but that more than likely won't happen

If I opened a shop there - I would probably be spending too much time with customers or in the waves and visiting @Genosmate - and then won't be able to focus on the forum or the vape events :eek:

But the thought has crossed my mind a few times
hehe

Get Genosmate in the shop too. No need for visiting then. LOL We have internet down here were not so secluded, so forum won't be a problem, maybe even get an app going for this website. Use skyscanner.com for cheap flights to fly wherever the vape events are and maybe even create vape events down here in George where we can vape and barrel on. So what is the universe telling you, just be on the vape train man. LOL Don't cross it out your mind. Garden Route is expanding at a massive rate.

Get Genosmate in the shop too. No need for visiting then. LOL We have internet down here were not so secluded, so forum won't be a problem, maybe even get an app going for this website. Use skyscanner.com for cheap flights to fly wherever the vape events are and maybe even create vape events down here in George where we can vape and barrel on. So what is the universe telling you, just be on the vape train man. LOL Don't cross it out your mind. Garden Route is expanding at a massive rate.

I hear you loud and clear @Eldeo

I think the best compromise would be for YOU to open the shop and I fly down for a big vape meet and to enjoy the garden route!

I hear you loud and clear @Eldeo

I think the best compromise would be for YOU to open the shop and I fly down for a big vape meet and to enjoy the garden route!
Capital is the problem otherwise would have. That's a dream of mine. Ahoy man.

Capital is the problem otherwise would have. That's a dream of mine. Ahoy man.

Hmmm...

Maybe one of the vendors on here wants to open a shop in your part of the world...
Just a thought.

Good Evening Guys, My name is Renier, got started with a twisp device which I used for almost two years. Got myself the I JUST S about two weeks ago. Looking to DIY my own liquids (will be asking for a lot of advice) but enjoying the vaping thus far...

Good Evening Guys, My name is Renier, got started with a twisp device which I used for almost two years. Got myself the I JUST S about two weeks ago. Looking to DIY my own liquids (will be asking for a lot of advice) but enjoying the vaping thus far...
To get started use this app on android E-liquid Recipe's. Look for favourites. Have fun man!

Welcome to the forum @Cronos
Congrats on the vaping
Lots of helpful DIY experts on here

Check out the DIY threads here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/diy-liquid-mixing-vg-and-pg/

And there are some marvellous recipes here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-Liquid-recipes/

Enjoy

Belated welcome @Dietz
Saw your question on the other thread with the VTwo/Cubis Pro combo. Hope you managed to get somewhere with that?
Wishing you all the best with your vaping journey from here on.
Hi @Silver , yes I changed the atomizer and all my issues where sorted :)

Hi Guys , my name is Darren . Been vaping just on a year now . Been off the Cigs just as long . Really like the forum as you learn a lot and good to hear others opinions . Thanks

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Hi, name is Chloe, long time vaper and DIY mixer. Here to soak up info and improve my skills.

Hi, name is Chloe, long time vaper and DIY mixer. Here to soak up info and improve my skills.
Welcome, have fun while soaking it up like a spongebob vapester. Community is well knit here. Well basically in all vape communities but this one feels tight. :)

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi :D I've been vaping since May and converted my wife and a work colleague. Although we are still on the stinkies, having one or two per day sure beats a pack per day. Still trying to figure out this coil building thing and so far so good... just need tons more wire to practice haha

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi :D I've been vaping since May and converted my wife and a work colleague. Although we are still on the stinkies, having one or two per day sure beats a pack per day. Still trying to figure out this coil building thing and so far so good... just need tons more wire to practice haha

Welcome to the forum @Jotan
You doing a great thing cutting down on the smokes. Soon you will be free of them!
All the best with the vape journey - and feel free to ask questions as you go along.
Enjoy

Use Vape Tool on android to help you along.

Hi All, im Snowball and live in JHB north suburbs, im just of 40 years-old and been Vaping for a month now. So iv been on the forum for a month now and cant remember if iv done this. So I must ask all you forgiveness for been rude and hope a good welcome Hi all hope we have lotsa fun. TX Snowball

Hi All, im Snowball and live in JHB north suburbs, im just of 40 years-old and been Vaping for a month now. So iv been on the forum for a month now and cant remember if iv done this. So I must ask all you forgiveness for been rude and hope a good welcome Hi all hope we have lotsa fun. TX Snowball
Well even if you have introduced yourself already, welcome again @Snowball !! :-D

Welcome to the forum @Snowball
Congrats on the vaping!
Thanks for the intro and enjoy your stay here

Lekker Vapsters!
Been off the "twak" for 5 months. Been vaping on Vape-O ultimate for my nicotine fix and recently bought a eVic VTwo with Cubis Pro.
Like product info on forum and all the tips and tricks on this rebuilding thing, fascinated...
Oor en Uit,
Riaan

Lekker Vapsters!
Been off the "twak" for 5 months. Been vaping on Vape-O ultimate for my nicotine fix and recently bought a eVic VTwo with Cubis Pro.
Like product info on forum and all the tips and tricks on this rebuilding thing, fascinated...
Oor en Uit,
Riaan

Welcome @redeyeball
Congrats on the 5 months! Great stuff!
Vaping is a very fascinating experience indeed.
Enjoy your stay

Back