Introduce Yourselves:

Hello, Dave here
From New Zealand, long way From SA but this is by far best Forum. 2 months ciggie free.
Saved 1000 dollars so far.
Complete newbie but slowly learning

Hey Dave @boroy1976 - welcome to the forum and thanks for the comments
Congrats on the 2 months ciggie free - that is a great achievement!
Enjoy your stay and all the best for your vape journey

Hello, Dave here
From New Zealand, long way From SA but this is by far best Forum. 2 months ciggie free.
Saved 1000 dollars so far.
Complete newbie but slowly learning
Most welcome to the forum. NZ is a lovely country. We fell in love with Kingston when we toured there some time ago. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all the new members. You have found a new home here.

Hi, my name is Theo and not a vapor yet. Waiting for my mod to arrive, but do have the batteries all charged up, some e-juice and extra coils to start vaping as soon as the mod arrives (it's been a week now waiting for the mod). I've been smoking for 27 years now, and hope vaping will assist to get off the dreaded cigarettes. Thanks for having me on this forum, and looking forward to some excellent guidance and assistance in the vaping area, being a "newby" and all to vaping. :)
/Theo

Hi, my name is Theo and not a vapor yet. Waiting for my mod to arrive, but do have the batteries all charged up, some e-juice and extra coils to start vaping as soon as the mod arrives (it's been a week now waiting for the mod). I've been smoking for 27 years now, and hope vaping will assist to get off the dreaded cigarettes. Thanks for having me on this forum, and looking forward to some excellent guidance and assistance in the vaping area, being a "newby" and all to vaping. :)
/Theo
Welcome
What setup did you get?

Welcome @TheoGreyling and congratz on making a life changing choice. if you need any help or advice just ask, the gents on this forum is very helpful

/Theo

Hi @TheoGreyling and welcome to the forum

/Theo
Welcome @TheoGreyling , Must be excited!! What mod and tank did you get?
Good luck with quitting the stinkies, Im sure it wont be difficult and there is loads of resources and friendly peeps to help you out.

Hello fellow Vapers!

My name is Charlto and I have been vaping for close to 4 months now, after my first 2 weeks vaping I bought a battlestar and a freemax starre pure.

Since then I have had over 20 different mods and am loving it!

I have previously worked at a vape store and I am currently on my own!

I hope to learn more than I already know and would love to help if I can!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello fellow Vapers!

My name is Charlto and I have been vaping for close to 4 months now, after my first 2 weeks vaping I bought a battlestar and a freemax starre pure.

Since then I have had over 20 different mods and am loving it!

I have previously worked at a vape store and I am currently on my own!

I hope to learn more than I already know and would love to help if I can!

Cheers

Hello @OmnipotentVaping and welcome to the forum... Of the 20 or so mods... which do you call your favorite?

Hello @OmnipotentVaping and welcome to the forum... Of the 20 or so mods... which do you call your favorite?
So far I cant say favourite in anything, but in my terms, smoothness goes to the rdta box, hard hitting goes to the noisy cricket V2( with the right build of course) and then my everyday mod would be a minikin V2.

Thank you for the welcome guys! I ordered the SMOK Alien 220W kit, along with 6 30Q batteries, NiteCore i4, 2 extra V8 Baby T6 coils, Mad Hatter and Good Boy e-juice. Also waiting on some ingredients to make my own juice, starting with HIC's Light American Cig Replacement.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome guys! I ordered the SMOK Alien 220W kit, along with 6 30Q batteries, NiteCore i4, 2 extra V8 Baby T6 coils, Mad Hatter and Good Boy e-juice. Also waiting on some ingredients to make my own juice, starting with HIC's Light American Cig Replacement.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Definitely sounds like you are ready and prepared for never smoking one Cig again!!
Dont forget to Post in the Vapemail thread once you got your Goodies!

Hi Everyone. The name is Hunter, as shown above. I am from Germiston Gauteng. I really enjoy the whole vaping experience. Especially how much I have actually learnt from building coils, mixing juices and getting to know all the different types vaping. I have come to the fact that i wish I knew what I know now back in schooling. As it amazes me how it all works and how it all links to science ,I probably could've been an excellent science student Haha!!
I see my self as a hobbyist/cloud chaser but I'm still quite a noob. The best thing about vaping is obviously smelling like e-liquid rather than smelling like cigarettes. Only problem i find with vaping is the amount of eliquid on my clothes at the end of the day but it still smells soooo goooood!!!!. My main excitement is the evolution of vaping .If vaping has evolved so much in the past 3 years Im looking so forward towards what's to come.
I joined Ecigssa to surround myself with other people who share the same interests as I do. To receive expert knowledge if I am stuck or in need of it and the most important to have fun while vaping.
I look forward to becoming apart of the vape Fam as well as getting to know and meet all the different types of characters in the forum.
#Vape2theNash

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone. The name is Hunter, as shown above. I am from Germiston Gauteng. I really enjoy the whole vaping experience. Especially how much I have actually learnt from building coils, mixing juices and getting to know all the different types vaping. I have come to the fact that i wish I knew what I know now back in schooling. As it amazes me how it all works and how it all links to science ,I probably could've been an excellent science student Haha!!
I see my self as a hobbyist/cloud chaser but I'm still quite a noob. The best thing about vaping is obviously smelling like e-liquid rather than smelling like cigarettes. Only problem i find with vaping is the amount of eliquid on my clothes at the end of the day but it still smells soooo goooood!!!!. My main excitement is the evolution of vaping .If vaping has evolved so much in the past 3 years Im looking so forward towards what's to come.
I joined Ecigssa to surround myself with other people who share the same interests as I do. To receive expert knowledge if I am stuck or in need of it and the most important to have fun while vaping.
I look forward to becoming apart of the vape Fam as well as getting to know and meet all the different types of characters in the forum.
#Vape2theNash

Welcome to the forum @Hunter - thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping and I agree with you - vaping has indeed evolved a lot in the past 3 years
Very exciting to see what is in store for us all
Enjoy the forum

PS - there is a great ECIGSSA JHB vape meet happening in Sandton on Sat 1 April. If you are free, pop in for a very memorable day.

Here's the vape meet thread with more info. Its going to be great:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

Welcome to the forum one and all,anyone looking to up their game gearwise should check Gearbest.com for the limited time flash sale . Click on the item to see the sale price.Some good deals especially on mods.Enjoy the forum!

evening all
CaveTroll here. Just started vaping a few months back in an effort to quit the foul sticks. Absolutely loving it! Started on the little evic A10 and now have a limitless arms race with an ammit and a troll v2. Looking at mixing my own juice soon and have started building my own coils as well.

Also want to bring my business into vaping as well. Im a bowyer, fletchet and carpenter so I'm thinking some interesting wooden items geared to vaping in the future

evening all
CaveTroll here. Just started vaping a few months back in an effort to quit the foul sticks. Absolutely loving it! Started on the little evic A10 and now have a limitless arms race with an ammit and a troll v2. Looking at mixing my own juice soon and have started building my own coils as well.

Also want to bring my business into vaping as well. Im a bowyer, fletchet and carpenter so I'm thinking some interesting wooden items geared to vaping in the future
Welcome @CaveTroll. Glad you could join us here, sure you will like it. In terms of business ideas, please just make sure of the rules before diving in. As to being a bowyer and fletchet, don't worry I've been called worse...

By the way, what does it mean?

Regards

Welcome @CaveTroll. Glad you could join us here, sure you will like it. In terms of business ideas, please just make sure of the rules before diving in. As to being a bowyer and fletchet, don't worry I've been called worse...

By the way, what does it mean?

Regards
Hey there raindance. Not to worry they are all only ideas as yet so will have to make myself some toys first heh heh.

A bowyer and fletcher (typo in the first post there ) is someone that makes bows and arrows. I am lucky to have my hobby as my work

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

evening all

Welcome @CaveTroll !

That is very exciting to hear actually. I think there is definitely an area for you to incorporate those skills into the world of vaping, we can't wait to see what you make for yourself! Congrats on leaving the stinkies behind, but I'm also curious to know how you like your Arms Race. I bought it within seconds of seeing it, and there's nothing wrong with it per se, but I just haven't used it since the day I got it... Come to think of it I don't even know where I've left it :eek:

If and when you do decide to start getting some ideas and feedback from everyone just chat to @Silver first, he can give you some great advice as to how to use the forum effectively to do so!

Attention all new members

Something great is happening on Sat 1 April :

The ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet
- Saturday 1 April 2017
- at Sandton NewsCafe
- 11h00

There will be great vaping vendors and lots of passionate vapers.
Its going to be super! If you havent been to a vape meet before, give it a try. Will be an epic afternoon out!
Lots of prizes for those who RSVP and attend.

For more info check out the Vape Meet thread here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

Its free to attend, just RSVP on that thread.

image-jpg.77426

Back