Introduce Yourselves:

Howdy @Bulldog, that's awesome man 38 years is a long time, but it's pretty painless with a vaping device. Welcome to our community.

Hi Everyone, Roy from Grotto Bay, Western Cape.
After smoking for 38 years, 30 odd a day decided now is the time. 1 week and 3 days smoke free and counting. Got myself the Elitar pipe mod with a serpent mini 22mm RTA. I smoked a pipe on and off for a number of my smoking years hence me going for the pipe.

Welcome to the forum @Bulldog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bulldog welcome and congrats on quitting.
Even more, beautiful place that Grotto Bay should work well with that sweet smell from your pipe

Resistance is futile

Hi all,
My name is Jan, I am 64 yrs young ( 20 years young with 44 years experience ).
I live in the beautiful Bushveld and started with Twisp mods & juice in 2009, (then paid R202.95 for 20ml juice.) I use a Twisp Aero and have no clue about these new mods.
I started coilbuiding & juice mixing about 6 months months ago and I loving it.

Hi all,
I live in the beautiful Bushveld and started with Twisp mods & juice in 2009, (then paid R202.95 for 20ml juice.) I use a Twisp Aero and have no clue about these new mods.
Welcome to the forum @KUDU I'm shire you are going to have a ball here with all the info and nice forum members and topics and also share your knowledge and experiences with us.have a great stay

Resistance is futile

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum @KUDU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx for the welcome

Welcome to the forum @KUDU I'm shire you are going to have a ball here with all the info and nice forum members and topics and also share your knowledge and experiences with us.have a great stay

Resistance is futile
Thank you for the welcome

Welcome to the forum @KUDU , you have arrived at the best place to be. The forum is filled with a lot of knowledge and awesome people always willing to help. Used to drive through your town regularly on the way to Ellisras/Lepahlale so ek is ok bossies or die Plek. The diy section is ful of guides and recipes, please have a look, and there is a lot of info on new mods and everything else. Many happy clouds to you.

Hi all,

Welcome Kudu. :hi:
You are going to learn a lot here. So much that your brain is going to overflow with info and you just want to learn more.

Since that front page keeps being so persistent, also not much to do here this time in the morning...could take up jogging, then again that requires certain shoes, vests, weird caps, very short shorts, and the bone structure of a 90 year old woman, nope, not today body, not today.

Anyway, I'm Derrick, been part of this forum for probably 2 years now but only became an active member a few months ago....because I have no other friends...
Stay in a small mining town, but if you know what I pay for this MASSIVE house, it's all good. I enjoy walks on the beach when I go to a beach every 5 years, don't like walk anywhere else. I started mixing DIY liquids in December, since that first time I consume all the knowledge I can get my hands on. Always vaped on a griffin, but since the DIY I am now a squonker with a dead rabbit rda. 1st time I ever bought anything before reading about it 1st, needed 1, guys at vapeking suggested this, took it and was very.impressed with my purchase when I got home and read some reviews. Oh, and I'm hilarious...like seriously. Shout out to all my homeboys out in the field, @Rob Fisher @Spyro @Hooked @Moerse Rooikat can't mention you all on here, but you know who you are. I'll be in touch soon, I know it's been a while. Peace out

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum @KUDU
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy the journey and feel free to ask questions as you go along

The an official welcome to you @Steyn777 , you have allready settled in and know that this is the place to be. Many happy clouds to you from another Woesrander.

The an official welcome to you @Steyn777 , you have allready settled in and know that this is the place to be. Many happy clouds to you from another Woesrander.
@Room Fogger you honor me with these kind words. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Settled in might be a bit of an understatement, my new pet peev is when I have to wait like 10 min for a new post to read. Lol

Official welcome to the forum @Steyn777
Thanks for the intro and all the best for your vaping journey!
Enjoy

Since that front page keeps being so persistent, also not much to do here this time in the morning...could take up jogging, then again that requires certain shoes, vests, weird caps, very short shorts, and the bone structure of a 90 year old woman, nope, not today body, not today.

Anyway, I'm Derrick, been part of this forum for probably 2 years now but only became an active member a few months ago....because I have no other friends...
Stay in a small mining town, but if you know what I pay for this MASSIVE house, it's all good. I enjoy walks on the beach when I go to a beach every 5 years, don't like walk anywhere else. I started mixing DIY liquids in December, since that first time I consume all the knowledge I can get my hands on. Always vaped on a griffin, but since the DIY I am now a squonker with a dead rabbit rda. 1st time I ever bought anything before reading about it 1st, needed 1, guys at vapeking suggested this, took it and was very.impressed with my purchase when I got home and read some reviews. Oh, and I'm hilarious...like seriously. Shout out to all my homeboys out in the field, @Rob Fisher @Spyro @Hooked @Moerse Rooikat can't mention you all on here, but you know who you are. I'll be in touch soon, I know it's been a while. Peace out

Belated Welcome :) Since you haven't been to the beach in 5 years here's a beachy pic for you :zplayita:
HqQVHaO.jpg

welcome to the forum @Steyn777

Hey everyone my name is Clinton and im from johannesburg. Ive been vaping for almost a year now and im running an ijoy captain with a drop rda. The builds are awesome and the flavour off the rda is amazing. I was thinking of going for the peerless rda from geekvape whats your guys take on it?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Howzit @clintonsmith375, welcome to the forum. I haven't tried any of those devices, but I'm sure others will provide you with some valuable feedback.

Hey everyone my name is Clinton and im from johannesburg. Ive been vaping for almost a year now and im running an ijoy captain with a drop rda. The builds are awesome and the flavour off the rda is amazing. I was thinking of going for the peerless rda from geekvape whats your guys take on it?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Hi Clinton, I have a Peerless and I have been very happy with it. It is easy to build on and produces good flavour and cloud for a satisfying vape. Air control is also good, you can have very airy or bring it down quite a bit. Due to my style changing it is not in use at this time, and I am looking at letting it go to someone that will actually use it. If you are interested please pm me and make an offer, it's a black one with minimal use.

Back