Introduce Yourselves:

Hi my name is Gregory. Am from Durban started vaping to get off the stinkkies 10 days in haven't touched a stinkkie. I have capo 100 kit and juicing on the duchess.
d2de6fde14378db59ff6e5a93dbace6a.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk
Welcome @Gregory2012, congratulations and all the best

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi my name is Gregory. Am from Durban started vaping to get off the stinkkies 10 days in haven't touched a stinkkie. I have capo 100 kit and juicing on the duchess.

Welcome to the forum @Gregory2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You have now done the hard yards and your taste should start awakening with a vengeance. Enjoy your stay and happy vaping.

Welcoming all new members to the forum. Lots of good advice and really awesome members to help and guide you.Also share your experiences so we can learn from jou.
Have a good stay

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody! Name is TylerD. I was part of this amazing forum some time ago and I'm back now. Grown up a bit. Lol.
Still vaping, never touched a smoke since started vaping 4 years ago.
Vaping has changed quite a lot! Sheesh. I feel old.
Kudos on all the members that is still giving all their time everyday to help people getting into vaping. You are true legends!
Talk to you all on the forums! ( I need to catch up on the new tech and juice! Lol)

Hi everybody! Name is TylerD. I was part of this amazing forum some time ago and I'm back now. Grown up a bit. Lol.
Kudos on all the members that is still giving all their time everyday to help people getting into vaping. You are true legends!
Talk to you all on the forums! ( I need to catch up on the new tech and juice! Lol)
Ah, great to see you back, my friend. Excellent news to hear you are still on the VT (VapeTrain).
Looking forward to your company.

Hi all. My name is Jaco and im addicted to vaping. Its been 3 months since my last cigarette. My reason for joining is purely informational as i want to dip my toes into mixing myself.

I hope that i might get ideas and tips from everyone.

@SneakyFlea Welcome to the forum and a big CONGRATS :clap:on being stinkie-free for 3 mnths!! I hope that you'll enjoy mixing yourself and you might want to try mixing some juices too ;)

Hi all. My name is Jaco and im addicted to vaping. Its been 3 months since my last cigarette. My reason for joining is purely informational as i want to dip my toes into mixing myself.

I hope that i might get ideas and tips from everyone.

@SneakyFlea Welcome to the forum and a big CONGRATS :clap:on being stinkie-free for 3 mnths!!

I hope that you'll enjoy mixing yourself and you might want to try mixing some juices too ;)

Welcome Gregory from Durban! Always love seeing another local member!

Fantastic looking setup!

Welcome back @TylerD !

Welcome to all the new members. I haven't been on this thread for a while, so this is a quick shout out to all who've quit the stinkies! Good on ya, and hope it stays that way for a while.

You'll get a lot of great advice, and friendly people here, so if you have any questions - fire away. I've been helped so many times already, I've lost track.

Great forum everyone.

Shapshap!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @TylerD

Welcome back @TylerD, it's great to hear that you're still doing the healthier option.
21SKb3hGZgL.jpg

I did win one as @Stosta said yes, but never used it. I sold it to a Tabacco\Vape shop in Rustenburg. According to them it's great, but I can't say.
Know of any shops that actually sell something like that around joburg?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back