Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys. My name's John and I'm from CT. I am currently trying to get off cigarettes so I have began vaping! (Did it briefly about two years ago) I have given in once or twice but I am still makig a lot of progress! This is my setup
29293e3f9af2ea7474eb91dc38b02ab3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hi there

Welcome to the forums buddy and congratulations on making the switch. I guarantee you will enjoy your stay here. I love the mod.

Happy Clouds!

Hi guys. My name's John and I'm from CT. I am currently trying to get off cigarettes so I have began vaping! (Did it briefly about two years ago) I have given in once or twice but I am still makig a lot of progress! This is my setup

Welcome to the forum @jfeller2112

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everybody.
I was smoking for 20+ years and the cigarettes started to really irritate me.I've been vaping since 15 March 2017 and am proud to say that I will never go back to stinkies!
It was not always easy in the beginning, but I hung in there. In this last year of vaping I influenced quite a lot of people and I am proud to say that two of them are completely done with stinkies as well! I started using 12 mg nic ejuice, but I am down to 6 mg nic ejuice already. I love my mods and love rda's and rta's- so yes, you can say I am quite handy in building coils and wicking!
I also make my own ejuice and I supply a few locals with ejuice as well, so I suppose I don't suck an making ejuice.
My favorite flavors are fruity flavors with creamy tones.

Welcome to the forum @AndyC !

Congrats on quitting a 20 year habit, that is not easy to do!

Fruity flavours with creamy undertones? You should try LIT AF "The Bae", a creamy mango custard!

Welcome John!

Wow that is a cool mod! What is it?! :eek:

Welcome to the forum @AndyC and @jfeller2112
Congrats on the vaping
Wishing you guys all the best with your vaping journey!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Good day all
My name is Gerrit and me and my family has started Vaping 1 month ago (was smoker for 28 years). Love vaping.
Vaping with smok procolor and smoak cylon and geeg vape zeus rta. Am trying to DIY e-juice because zeus are realy thirsty bugger.

Good day all
My name is Gerrit and me and my family has started Vaping 1 month ago (was smoker for 28 years). Love vaping.
Vaping with smok procolor and smoak cylon and geeg vape zeus rta. Am trying to DIY e-juice because zeus are realy thirsty bugger.

Welcome to the forum @GMJR

Good day all

Hi @GMJR welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum @GMJR
Congrats on the vaping, you are doing a great thing!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along, we are lucky to have many helpful experienced vapers here!

Hi All,

My name is Ivan, I quit smoking about 2 months ago, after smoking for almost 9 years.

I discovered this forum a couple of days ago while I was looking for shops other than my usual spots.

I've been vaping since late 2013, so I'm not exactly new to vaping, saying that I am no expert either.

Daily @ Work: Kangertech KBox 200 (Modded internals, Re-painted) with a Smok TFV12 Prince / Wotofo Bravo
Daily @ Home: Dual 18650 Mech mod (self built) with a Dead Rabbit Dripper / Wotofo Bravo

Hi All,

My name is Ivan, I quit smoking about 2 months ago, after smoking for almost 9 years.

I discovered this forum a couple of days ago while I was looking for shops other than my usual spots.

I've been vaping since late 2013, so I'm not exactly new to vaping, saying that I am no expert either.

Daily @ Work: Kangertech KBox 200 (Modded internals, Re-painted) with a Smok TFV12 Prince / Wotofo Bravo
Daily @ Home: Dual 18650 Mech mod (self built) with a Dead Rabbit Dripper / Wotofo Bravo
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinking habit - an awesome achievement, as is building your own mod. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Befokski

Hi,

I'm Jakes, I smoked for about 15 years and stopped about 3 years ago. I started smoking cigars last year and decided to switch to vaping rather than relapse on the cigarettes. So after spending copious amount of time on here I got a revenger X with a Zeus rta about 3 months ago. I've had a couple of dry hits wicking the Zeus in the beginning but it seems it's no longer trying to kill me.
Also been trying my hand at DIY and already have about 60 concentrates:tiburon:. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Hi,

I'm Jakes, I smoked for about 15 years and stopped about 3 years ago. I started smoking cigars last year and decided to switch to vaping rather than relapse on the cigarettes. So after spending copious amount of time on here I got a revenger X with a Zeus rta about 3 months ago. I've had a couple of dry hits wicking the Zeus in the beginning but it seems it's no longer trying to kill me.
Also been trying my hand at DIY and already have about 60 concentrates:tiburon:. Thanks for all the help everyone.
Welcome @Jakes147 sounds like youre doing good on the quitting and 60 concentrates for trying your hand! im sure you have some recipes you want to share with us by now?

A warm welcome to all the new quitters that have joined our quitters club. :campeon:Prepare yourselves for a journey of note, and enjoy the trip you have started. This is a place filled with wonderful helpful people, from assistance with rewicking a Zeus, or diying because of a thirsty tank(read Zeus):D

Ask the questions and I will guarantee that you will get the answer from some very knowledgeable individuals.

Many happy clouds to you.;)

Welcome @Jakes147 sounds like youre doing good on the quitting and 60 concentrates for trying your hand! im sure you have some recipes you want to share with us by now?
The only recipes I've tried is muffin man(great), sucker punch(awesome) and five paws gambit(tasted like medicine).

The rest have mostly been single flavours. We have a 8 month old baby in the house,working full time and studying part time. So not really getting time to the time needed to mix.

The only recipes I've tried is muffin man(great), sucker punch(awesome) and five paws gambit(tasted like medicine).

The rest have mostly been single flavours. We have a 8 month old baby in the house,working full time and studying part time. So not really getting time to the time needed to mix.
Suckerpunch was one of my All Day Vapes! I think I vaped liters of that stuff :D:D
Can relate with the kiddo too, Mines 4 now, if you do it right you will raise a little one to do all your mixing for you pretty soon!:rofl::rofl:

Back