Is your wife an obstacle when purchasing new gear??

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
In one of my previous posts I see the term WIFE pops up quite a lot???? Interesting to say the least. My WIFE on the other hand is exactly the same.LOL Before a purchase I must prepare myself for a tender process, taking in consideration all the pro's and con's. It is more work that a business presentation if you catch my drift. Taking in account the weak Rand my vape gear purchases is sky rocking, for every vapemail she want something in return...damn. I like to hear your experiences.

Enjoy your weekend and happy vaping.

In one of my previous posts I see the term WIFE pops up quite a lot???? Interesting to say the least. My WIFE on the other hand is exactly the same.LOL Before a purchase I must prepare myself for a tender process, taking in consideration all the pro's and con's. It is more work that a business presentation if you catch my drift. Taking in account the weak Rand my vape gear purchases is sky rocking, for every vapemail she want something in return...damn. I like to hear your experiences.

Enjoy your weekend and happy vaping.

Same case this side, been trying to convince her to vape for almost a year to make this process easier.
And finally last night she said "I think I should start vaping".
I am hoping the statement she made remains, this way she won't have an issue with vapemail:D:D:dance:

Nope. Not a problem, because I don't have one
You don't have one yet..... I wish you luck good sir. For when the Mrs zadiac comes the vape budget shall go. Lol hope you find an understanding partner

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Its easy,once you get plenty of mods the wife looses count and you just make new ones blend in.

Its easy,once you get plenty of mods the wife looses count and you just make new ones blend in.
True that my wife thinks I have one "blackvape" but I in fact have an evic vtc and an ipv d2. I too like to live dangerously

Oh hell yes. The kak I get into is the size of what an elephant drops. But so worth it

You don't have one yet..... I wish you luck good sir. For when the Mrs zadiac comes the vape budget shall go. Lol hope you find an understanding partner

Not looking for one. If one crosses my path, then fine, otherwise, I'm good as I am. Why would I go looking for trouble?.....lol :)

I dont ask permission I beg for forgiveness.
It was my wife that put pressure on me to start vaping, for many years she would comment and suggest that I get a twisp or stop smoking.
One reason was the savings we would make. Little did we know about all the vape gear out there.
Now every time I say I'm off to the vape shop the eyes roll and she tells me how little money we have.
I'm at a loss to explain how women work these things out but she always knows. Maybe it's because I don't yet have as much gear as @WillieRoux i just showed that pic and she said that's not a target

Your point of departure in wrong. You must not refer to her as your "wife", but as HRH (Her Royal Highness). With that mindset the vaping world will be your oyster:cool:.

When she catch u with the new mod...U say, this old thing....I had it for years just never took it out to wear...worn it once, u remember?

SWAMBO (She Who Always Must Be Obeyed) does have some comments every now and then, but my gear costs the same as her clothes, so I use that as my side of the argument.

While my HRH isn't a fan of me vaping, but is a million times happier that I have given up smoking, would have a nappy rash of note if she knew how much I spent on this hobby... but she knows that giving me kak about my hobby wouldn't end well... so I don't tell her... and she just shakes her head when the courier guys arrives... and she thinks it's funny that all the courier guys know my name!

My wife and kids supports my hobby. They love the smells, my wife will shake her head when new things arrive but she backs me all the way. But then again i don't go crazy and only buy what i "need".

20160109_133314.jpg

and that's all I have to say about that....

My better half has given me 1 friendly suggestion.... Don't tell her the real cost of things.

She supports my eccentricity and knows that I always put my priorities first .

Lol....some nice ones....I am sure all us married men have the same obtacles. We can all relate...

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk

Exactly my approach too :)
I always buy steel/silver tanks and plain black mods of similar sizes (or rubber skins)! But tbh my better half doesn't mind that much plus she benefits from lots of juices and "hand-me-down-but-basically-new" gear

When she says vaping is a waste of time.... any new gear she won't even know if i have anything new ;)

Back