IStick Pico coils

You're lucky. Ive mothballed mine because of the constant issues. It will work ok for a week and then start leaking.

Just a slight angle -- this is one of the reasons I am moving away from coils. I mainly use my RDA's and RTA's. My coil attys are just standing. Except when I am out at a social. I had the worst luck with the "I just 2" tank and coils. The price of two or three coils gets me a roll of wire which I can have so much fun building my own coils with.

I'm ready to chuck theses ceramic coils.
Got the 0.6 Ccell in a melo3 mini. Burnt the first coil. Soaked the second overnight and not getting much flavour, looks like it's air locking. They're expensive (R380) and I'm having no joy from them, thinking of going back to reg coil.

UPDATE

I took the coil out, put it in a bag and went to the 0.5 stock coil that the Melo came with. It was an improvement but tasted "dry" when I unscrewed the top cap I noticed that the fill holes didn't line up as they did when I first got the tank. Using a pair of needle nosed pliers, I put a tip in each fill slot and gently twisted tip it lined up. This made the holes inside the tank line up better with the holes in the coil, it made a huge difference to the Vape flavour.
If it worked for that, maybe it would help with the ceramic coil?
So this morning I have replaced the 0.6 Ccell ceramic coil, the juice holes line up much better, there doesn't seem to be any airlock as yet and the flavour is better, but still a little dry. I will keep using for the day and give feedback later.

It's a long shot but maybe it fixed the issue and if so might help others.

UPDATE

I took the coil out, put it in a bag and went to the 0.5 stock coil that the Melo came with. It was an improvement but tasted "dry" when I unscrewed the top cap I noticed that the fill holes didn't line up as they did when I first got the tank. Using a pair of needle nosed pliers, I put a tip in each fill slot and gently twisted tip it lined up. This made the holes inside the tank line up better with the holes in the coil, it made a huge difference to the Vape flavour.
If it worked for that, maybe it would help with the ceramic coil?
So this morning I have replaced the 0.6 Ccell ceramic coil, the juice holes line up much better, there doesn't seem to be any airlock as yet and the flavour is better, but still a little dry. I will keep using for the day and give feedback later.

It's a long shot but maybe it fixed the issue and if so might help others.

Thanks for this. Lets hope this works.

To my thinking it's not the cCell tanks because the same issues have been in different tanks from different MFG's.

Unfortunately the dud cCells/tank airlock issues has been a pretty common problem for a lot of folks in SA. Luckily for me they showed up very early with brother Rob as I was starting to buy 10 tanks that use cCell's. So I didn't use the coils that came with the tanks. I bought a bunch of boxes of .9Ω cCells from a vendor here in the US and used them instead. I had no dud cCells, no tank airlock issues and each of the few cCells used lasted for endless refill's until I took the last of those tanks out of service recently.

Back