Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
So glad everyone can feel the welcoming nature of us vapers.. May it continue to grow from strength to strength!

Hahahaha. Bugger. That backfired badly.

LOL!

It seems that even the bro's are loving it too @Rob Fisher !

You know what they say.....too many mods ruin the thread :p

Hey all, was great meeting everyone - I know this is my 1st post, however i did promise that I would join the forums :p

Thanks to the gentlemen from VapeKing helping me select a MVP & Kay Fun Lite+ along with 9 juices and a special thanks to @Smokyg for the awesome coil he built for my KayFun!

Happy Vaping :)

Hey all, was great meeting everyone - I know this is my 1st post, however i did promise that I would join the forums :p

Thanks to the gentlemen from VapeKing helping me select a MVP & Kay Fun Lite+ along with 9 juices and a special thanks to @Smokyg for the awesome coil he built for my KayFun!

Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Oooh you joined! Good job :) Please go introduce yourself here for the rest of the people who dont know :)

Glad you guys had a good time - dying to see the pic's!!

Welcome to the forum dude!! I hope you enjoyed it!! No problem dude! Any time.

Our little Smokyg has grown up, from the ego C last vape meet to building master coils.....

@Smokyg is not just a master coil builder, but by looking around at all the master coil builders, I don't think anyone can build a coil and wick it, as fast as him. Maybe another competition next time round: FASTEST WORKING COIL & WICK ?

Yeah @johan makes a good point. Smoky is super quick

Back