Jhb Vape Meet Pics

And that shit is intense. Cant vape it all day. Nice to use as a mixer tho :)

And that shit is intense. Cant vape it all day. Nice to use as a mixer tho :)

What are you mixing it with? I am still vaping on that same tank I had @ vape meet.

Whos the vendor that stocks it ? Id love to try it

Smoky amazing shots bud. You are going to be out photographer from now on. Next vape meet I will organise you some discounts as this is such a asset to our community

Agree - and if you ever open an account with us, let us know your forum name and we will organize VIP status (discounts!)

Radiator Pluid is @TylerD favorite...because he likes scrubbing down attys :rolleyes:

requesting permission from photographers and the people in the photos to use these on the Vape King blog?

requesting permission from photographers and the people in the photos to use these on the Vape King blog?
Permission granted! :) they are the forums photos essentially, available to the public and no copyright contracts have been signed :) lol!

Hahaha, no problem from my side

permission granted!

Im sure everyone would be cool with it, if they had a issue with their face on the interwebs they would have stopped me from taking pictures of them on the day ? :D Hahaha I feel so evil saying this... Lol

Back