Kangertech Products To Swop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
Got a Aerotank and a Protank Mini 3 to swop for something else, preferably non Kanger!

Looking to swop Aerotank for a iclear X1 and mPT3 for whatever you have

Will also consider swopping both for a Nautilus

This is for the Cape Town guys only, straight forward swop, both units will probably need new coils.

Thanks @denizenx. He can give it to anyone local. Gave away my aerotanks to newbies. All I have left are nautilus's and some mpt3's.

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

lol no rob i meant i will trade with hein, post him the x1 and he can just hand deliver the aerotank to you, thereby saving on postage :)

lol no rob i meant i will trade with hein, post him the x1 and he can just hand deliver the aerotank to you, thereby saving on postage :)

Hehe yip I got that. I'm still happy for him to PIF the Aerotank. :-;

Oh I see what you saying. Sure I'll bring it back for you.

I have a practically brand new X1 which I've just tested juices in really. Plus 2x coils... What to do????

well if you want a mini protank 3 instead of the X1 then we're all golden :)
i know hein stated cape town peoples first so if you'd rather have the aerotank i guess you get locational preference

Hmmm... Was actually thin in the lines of the aero tank. Must say actually I'm quite surprised how good the X1 is. It's a bit airy for me as I like a tighter vape but in actual fact gives more vape and taste than the aero tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back