Kardasian Vape Bands for Sale

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
If you a guy and opening this thread then im worried for you...
:-D:-D:-D

But there is a purpose for this thread and yes the heading is click bait. ;-)

This week i won 2 comps from 2 awesome vendors.
@Vape Republic and @BaD Mountain
Thank you so much for my prizes.
And a week ago uncle @Rob Fisher was kind enough to pif me a RTA, thank you uncle Rob for being awesome.

And i believe in the saying Give and you shall recieve so im now turning this around to 'recieve and you shall give' .

Im giving away 3 bottles of juice (sealed bottles) to 1 ecigssa member including free shipping.

All i ask in return is when you can that you pay it forward to another ecigssa member in any way you can.

So how do you get this juice ?
I wanna make it fair for everyone and i feel this will be the easiest way- post any word vape related starting with the first letter of the alphabet then 2nd post will be 2nd letter of the alphabet and so on, once yous reach Z begin again at A.

Also please post the post Number first so eg-

Post1
Arctic Dolphin

Post2
Blitzen

Post3
Charger

Etc....

Multiple consecutive posts of up to 5 only allowed.
So you can post as many times as you want (no limit) but only allowed up to 5 consecutive posts at a time.

The person who reaches post 50 will be the winner its as easy as that.

Dont forget to tag your friends to join.

Up for Grabs:
1x 30ml ELP Cowboys Apple pie 0mg
1x 30ml R.R.V Banana Republic 3mg
1x 30ml D.C XOXO 3mg

20180208_192600.jpg

Last edited:
Also just to make sure everyone underatands . you can post as many times as you want (no limit) but only allowed up to 5 consecutive posts at a time.

Wahaha click bait of note. I just had to find out what kardashian vape bands were. Fat by the mid section? Really annoying colours? Comes in a family of 5 vape bands but in the end separates because one the bands wanted to turn into a woman?

Wahaha click bait of note. I just had to find out what kardashian vape bands were. Fat by the mid section? Really annoying colours? Comes in a family of 5 vape bands but in the end separates because one the bands wanted to turn into a woman?

Dont lie :-D i know you secretly wanted to PM me to buy some amazing Kaitly Jenner Vape bands for your tanks :-D

Way to go @Clouds4Days... awesome gesture in giving back bud. Also had a laugh, I was like please don’t tell me those chicks have gotten into the vape scene now...

Post 8
Haywire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go @Clouds4Days... awesome gesture in giving back bud. Also had a laugh, I was like please don’t tell me those chicks have gotten into the vape scene now...

Post 6
Fuchai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddy u missed your spot ;)
H comes after G Hehe

This is awesome @Clouds4Days
Great gesture

"Receive and you shall give"

That is a great spirit

Can I move this to the PIF subforum in the main threads?

If you a guy and opening this thread then im worried for you...
:-D:-D:-D

But there is a purpose for this thread and yes the heading is click bait. ;-)

This week i won 2 comps from 2 awesome vendors.
@Vape Republic and @BaD Mountain
Thank you so much for my prizes.
And a week ago uncle @Rob Fisher was kind enough to pif me a RTA, thank you uncle Rob for being awesome.

And i believe in the saying Give and you shall recieve so im now turning this around to 'recieve and you shall give' .

Im giving away 3 bottles of juice (sealed bottles) to 1 ecigssa member including free shipping.

All i ask in return is when you can that you pay it forward to another ecigssa member in any way you can.

So how do you get this juice ?
I wanna make it fair for everyone and i feel this will be the easiest way- post any word vape related starting with the first letter of the alphabet then 2nd post will be 2nd letter of the alphabet and so on, once yous reach Z begin again at A.

Also please post the post Number first so eg-

Post1
Arctic Dolphin

Post2
Blitzen

Post3
Charger

Etc....

Multiple consecutive posts of up to 5 only allowed.
So you can post as many times as you want (no limit) but only allowed up to 5 consecutive posts at a time.

The person who reaches post 50 will be the winner its as easy as that.

Dont forget to tag your friends to join.

Up for Grabs:
1x 30ml ELP Cowboys Apple pie 0mg
1x 30ml R.R.V Banana Republic 3mg
1x 30ml D.C XOXO 3mg

View attachment 121655

This is very kind of you @Clouds4Days ... and you know that I can't resist juice ... and you know that I can't resist comps. If I win I'll PIF something to someone for sure! Keep the wheel of kindness turning ...

Thread moved

As @Hooked says so well - lets keep the wheel of kindness turning

Great one @Clouds4Days !

Thanks @Silver , the community has done tons for me in the form of knowledge and meeting great people.

I have also won my fair share of comps thanks to ecigssa and its vendors so this small gesture is the least i can do to give back to this great community.

Back