kit for R800

ashmax

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted:I have a twisp clearo 2 and it's time to upgrade to a better device. A few people have suggested the pico but of my friends advised to go for something more powerful. I started with the the twisp and was off the stinkies for about 5 wks before reverting back. I therefore want a device powerful enough to satisfy my nicotine nd.(currently smoking 20 a day). I took a direct lung hit on friend s tesla and that was miles better than my twisp. Does anyone have a kit for sale for R800 or less

Price Preference:

Condition
:

Age of the item
:

Location of item
:

Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here
:

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a rx200 with a melo 2 and a limitless rdta plus if your intrested for 1000

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yo bud, not to derail your thought process, just want to add my 2c & personal experience.

Yes the trendy high power/cloud set ups are something to experience but they come with flaws . . . First of all they are big,bulky and demand attention from everyone (i personally dont use them in public) Anything above 3mg is going to be harsh, these set ups are thirsty! Expect to go through a 30ml bottle every 2 days . . . If you can deal with that then kudos!

Where something like a pico kit with 6mg would be acceptable to vape in public, extremely compact and portable. . . Oh and the kicker? I vape continuously and rarely exceed 60ml a week

Kind regards

Edit: sorry mods, just noticed this is a classified post, please delete if inappropriate

Yo bud, not to derail your thought process, just want to add my 2c & personal experience.

Yes the trendy high power/cloud set ups are something to experience but they come with flaws . . . First of all they are big,bulky and demand attention from everyone (i personally dont use them in public) Anything above 3mg is going to be harsh, these set ups are thirsty! Expect to go through a 30ml bottle every 2 days . . . If you can deal with that then kudos!

Where something like a pico kit with 6mg would be acceptable to vape in public, extremely compact and portable. . . Oh and the kicker? I vape continuously and rarely exceed 60ml a week

Kind regards

Edit: sorry mods, just noticed this is a classified post, please delete if inappropriate
Thanks, yes I've been researching and chatted to a few friends and it seems like the pico or alien mini would be good options.

Hey bud, I've got a kooper plus 200watt mod with everything you need to start vaping, comes with a good tank, a pair of batteries, which are expensive themselves, and a charger that also costs about R500, I'm in cape town, looking to get R1000 out of the kit, let me know

Hey Ash

If the Pico will do I have a kit that might suit your needs.

Complete as new Pico kit. Mod used for 2 days, no signs of use. Melo 3 new and unused (still in box). Comes with all accessories and coils as new. I'll throw in two silicone sleeves for the Pico (black and red/black), as well as a sealed pack of 0.5 ohm coils for the tank. Can also throw in a Triton RBA coil for the Melo if you'd like to try building coils.

All you'll need is a battery and some juice. I'll let it go for R650 plus shipping.

Hi guys,

Thank you and apologies for not updating thread but I am sorted. I did a straight swap, the twisp for a ipv6x. I bought a big baby beast tank and enjoying every moment...

Back