KnockOFF Juices (cloned and sold as originals)

Hi Everyone

I am down at the coast and my brother ran out of juice, we saw this juice for R105.00
But I am not convinced that it is the real deal.
Not for that price compared to other Vape shops.

Attachments

• 2ADB8036-2F76-4AC1-B130-545142DD1020.jpeg
    2ADB8036-2F76-4AC1-B130-545142DD1020.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 82
  • FF749129-798B-4389-A8E2-2FBC551043EF.jpeg
    FF749129-798B-4389-A8E2-2FBC551043EF.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 0A3DD2C5-F6F4-4F9D-96B8-F3DBE4F89D0C.jpeg
    0A3DD2C5-F6F4-4F9D-96B8-F3DBE4F89D0C.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 65218B54-55D3-471A-A365-3F1108A1B4D7.jpeg
    65218B54-55D3-471A-A365-3F1108A1B4D7.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 7C0631F1-9F4C-4F8A-B8AF-F48656201502.jpeg
    7C0631F1-9F4C-4F8A-B8AF-F48656201502.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 78
Sable Square China Town... I its the 2nd or 3rd store on your right if coming from Canal Walk side main entrance.

Discovered fake:

Nasty
Fantasi
Cuttwood

Fantasi confirmed fake as we compared to an authentic. Others assumed fake due to price.

I can confirm with 100% certainty that these guys are selling fake juice. I didn't realise it at the time, I bought all 4 flavours of Jam Monster from them. I bought cutwood, Milc, loads of VGOD juices, Milkman and a whole bunch more. I spent well over R4000 in juice. What drove my blood pressure through the roof was that almost EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE tasted the same, regardless of brand. I was so angry that I went back to demand my money back. He refused and I needed to bring in the consumer protection act printed and highlighted. Eventually I was refunded for the unopened bottles - I'd opened around 1/4 of them.

Stay away from these guys. They also sold me a fake V8 stick and when confronted they insisted that everything was genuine and took huge offense to my accusation of them selling fake products. Worst of all, they sell the fake products at genuine prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm with 100% certainty that these guys are selling fake juice. I didn't realise it at the time, I bought all 4 flavours of Jam Monster from them. I bought cutwood, Milc, loads of VGOD juices, Milkman and a whole bunch more. I spent well over R4000 in juice. What drove my blood pressure through the roof was that almost EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE tasted the same, regardless of brand. I was so angry that I went back to demand my money back. He refused and I needed to bring in the consumer protection act printed and highlighted. Eventually I was refunded for the unopened bottles - I'd opened around 1/4 of them. I proceeded to dump the rest of the unreturned juice on his stores door step.

Stay away from these guys. They also sold me a fake V8 stick and when confronted they insisted that everything was genuine and took huge offense to my accusation of them selling fake products. Worst of all, they sell the fake products at genuine prices.

When I checked the scratch code on the fake V8 it had been verified hundreds of thousands of times :p

What does the large vape retailers do with an e-liquid that does not sell well, and this may well run into 100s of bottles? .

@JakesSA They have a Spring Sale, a Winter Sale, a Black Friday Sale, a Xmas Sale, a New Year Sale :worried:

Just an FYI: The Tobacco House at Carlswald Lifestyle Shopping Centre in Midrand sell fake Nasty Juice as well as a few others. The owner and salesmen seem to have no interest in doing anything about it. I will not support them.

Vapingmad FTW!

I can confirm with 100% certainty that these guys are selling fake juice. I didn't realise it at the time, I bought all 4 flavours of Jam Monster from them. I bought cutwood, Milc, loads of VGOD juices, Milkman and a whole bunch more. I spent well over R4000 in juice. What drove my blood pressure through the roof was that almost EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE tasted the same, regardless of brand. I was so angry that I went back to demand my money back. He refused and I needed to bring in the consumer protection act printed and highlighted. Eventually I was refunded for the unopened bottles - I'd opened around 1/4 of them. I proceeded to dump the rest of the unreturned juice on his stores door step.

name plz i live in cape Town and would like to avoid the shop

Hi Everyone

I am down at the coast and my brother ran out of juice, we saw this juice for R105.00
But I am not convinced that it is the real deal.
Not for that price compared to other Vape shops.
Hi Everyone
I just recently started vaping although being a member here for some time and might have also fell for these ous and their fakes. Also found vape juice at Fordsburg fleamarket, Milkman ie. Milk Pudding flavour.
To me it tastes ok but im sure they are not genuine. They have loads of Milkman and tons of other juices. not to mention tons of devices "almost" at regular prices.

Hi All,

Great thread - I've noticed an increasing trend in CPT: fake juices being sold at corner stores and petrol stations all over the place. How do I know they are fake? Easy - price. International juices such as Nasty, Milkman and now even Naked are being sold for just over R100 per bottle. I've seen this in suburbs such as Athlone, Landsdowne, Ottery, Wetton and Malmesbury. If I keep looking I am sure I'll find more.

I've spoken to some of the shop owners and they are utterly nonchalant about it. As far as they are concerned; they purchase the products locally (I don't know where) and resell the items as they would any other product. There is a wholesaler who sell these juices in CPT.

They are even starting to sell fake Cotton Bacon V2. I know this is fake as I bought one for R25 and when I opened it I saw immediately that it was not nearly close to the quality of the original Cotton Bacon.

I had some incredibly well priced VGOD SOURLICIOUS juice recently,
and i always suspected something was off about it.

I now know that fake juice exists.
Sigh

Hi All,

How do I know they are fake? Easy - price. International juices such as Nasty, Milkman and now even Naked are being sold for just over R100 per bottle.

@Mr. B Uh-oh!!! You've just given a tip to the sellers of fake juice! If the price had been the same as the real one's price, no-one would suspect a thing!

Last edited:
@Cespian Shop A14 China Town - Sable Square (Shop I mentioned in my previous rant) literally fake everything. You name it they have it.
IMG_20180106_201844.jpg IMG_20180106_201853.jpg IMG_20180106_201937_HHT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How to spot fake nasty juice will post more. As i find them
1b2b213c2d1af4900c4585ba1ae74dd5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

How to spot fake nasty juice will post more. As i find them
1b2b213c2d1af4900c4585ba1ae74dd5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk
I must say I love the English used in this form. You can tell a fake by it's "ulgy" box shape?

Not trying to mock them, their English is certainly a lot better than my Filipino, but I'm not running an international business either.

People still at it, selling fakes, damn i hate these fake juices

Attachments

• fake.PNG
    fake.PNG
    108 KB · Views: 68
IMG_6852.jpgIMG_6853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that one as well, these people have no shame

Its mainly these Chinese rip of companies that are supplying them that are to blame, the Chinese will own SA in a few years so their is very little we can do but spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The juices are sold at a wholesale price of r30 for 50 ml at china town and this guy is selling it for r120 !! Almost a 300% profit ! Why do I have a conscience

Back