Kylin Mini RTA - Single Coil

I think I am going to hit the online stores tomorrow morning. I just can't get the Pharoah mini to work for me. Wicked it twice , clean it and back in the box.

For those wondering how it would fair on the overnight standing... not a drop of juice anywhere!
Kylin 006.JPG Kylin 007.JPG

Thanks Uncle @Rob Fisher. Leaking and flavor are the main things I'm looking for. Will give this a go.

@Rob Fisher this tank seems like a winner all around. My only concern is the airflow being loud - how is it for you?

I won't take it into the TV room because my wife or youngest daughter may stab me... a BB or mod with Skyline goes into the TV room. Actually it's not too bad but it is quite noisy compared to some of my other RTA's.

Any more feedback over the past few days from the Kylin Mini users?
Hows it holding up?

still loving mine. no leaks at all!
on the noise issue.....i tested it against my SMM and it is alot more quieter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No leaks whatsoever! Better flavour than the Blitzen, Bravo and Zeus. But it's not a Skyline.

IMG_6667.JPG

Here is my quick take on the Kylin mini:

Vandy Vape have made a huge come back from their first Kylin leaking disaster with the Kylin mini. Let’s get this out the way: No leaking whatsoever, 5 days of vaping bliss.

I enjoy the simplicity of this RTA, few parts, lovely thick screws, fantastic honey comb, half-barrel single coil deck.

Without rambling, it just works brilliantly with the right build. My favorite build is: “Premium Haywire Ultra Low resistance NWH80 Flat twisted series, 24ga, 3.5ID, and the magic 7 Wraps, giving me 35 Ohms. “Royal Wick” is also doing it for me.

Just to prove how much I am enjoying this, I will share with you that I have purchased all four colours: Black, SS, Rainbow, and today I finished with the gold.

I prefer the vape with the plain glass, one of my bubble glasses already broke on disassembly.

In terms of flavour and performance, for me, this is better than my Bravo, Blitzen, Vandy Vape’s Kensei and even my two Zeus.

I predict this will be the rave of 2018, just as the Serpent Mini was in 2016!

Edit

This will suit a vaper who enjoys vaping between 30W and 50W max. Definitely not for the “pro’s” or the “cloud chasers.” I have always vaped in that range.

Hence my love for this mini “qilin”Chinese: 麒麟 (and Japanese) mythical hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese and other East Asian cultures, said to appear with the imminent arrival or passing of a sage or illustrious ruler. It is a good omen thought to occasion prosperity or serenity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_6668.JPG

Bedtime vape.

Seriously, these KM’s have got me...Really impressed! Five

While enjoying the vape, I think of how, even though many attys are just re hashed, the industry is still rapidly evolving and the quality output of some companies is just booming. In the black tank is this fat crazy coil in that this coil maker is busy crafting. In the bubble tank I have a quality 3ID coil in.

So with the increase in the quality of RTA’s, I am starting to appreciate quality coils too.

Last edited:
View attachment 122440

Vandy Vape have made a huge come back from their first Kylin leaking disaster with the Kylin mini. Let’s get this out the way: No leaking whatsoever, 5 days of vaping bliss.

I enjoy the simplicity of this RTA, few parts, lovely thick screws, fantastic honey comb, half-barrel single coil deck.

Without rambling, it just works brilliantly with the right build. My favorite build is: “Premium Haywire Ultra Low resistance NWH80 Flat twisted series, 24ga, 3.5ID, and the magic 7 Wraps, giving me 35 Ohms. “Royal Wick” is also doing it for me.

Just to prove how much I am enjoying this, I will share with you that I have purchased all four colours: Black, SS, Rainbow, and today I finished with the gold.

I prefer the vape with the plain glass, one of my bubble glasses already broke on disassembly.

In terms of flavour and performance, for me, this is better than my Bravo, Blitzen, Vandy Vape’s Kensei and even my two Zeus.

Edit

This will suit a vaper who enjoys vaping between 30W and 50W max. Definitely not for the “pro’s” or the “cloud chasers.” I have always vaped in that range.

Hence my love for this mini “qilin”Chinese: 麒麟 (and Japanese) mythical hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese and other East Asian cultures, said to appear with the imminent arrival or passing of a sage or illustrious ruler. It is a good omen thought to occasion prosperity or serenity.

Thanks for the info, but 35 ohms is very high. I'm sure you meant 0.35 ohms?

View attachment 122440

Edit

hi @Waine keen on the Blitzen, any leaks ?

Has any one else had a hard time getting the chimney to fit over the top of the build deck?

nope....make sure the tails of your coils do not protrude past the srcews

This is without a coil or wick

Then there's something wrong. It was made to fit. Maybe you bent it accidentally, the chimney I mean. I had a topcap of an RDA that fell on the floor and I accidentally stepped on it. It looked fine, but when I tried to fit it over the deck, it wouldn't. Took a hammer and lightly tapped it untill it fitted. It was never the same again after that. Had to throw it away.

Then there's something wrong. It was made to fit. Maybe you bent it accidentally, the chimney I mean. I had a topcap of an RDA that fell on the floor and I accidentally stepped on it. It looked fine, but when I tried to fit it over the deck, it wouldn't. Took a hammer and lightly tapped it untill it fitted. It was never the same again after that. Had to throw it away.

Went straight from the packaging into the US cleaner and struggled getting it screwed back on so it must have been pre-bent before getting shipped off

Thanks for the feedback and photos @Waine

Is this a big air vape? Or does it work ok with more restricted lung hit?
And do you know what the jucie capacity is with the bubble glass vs normal glass?
Is it easy to refill?

it's quite airy....i turn the airflow down to quarter open

the the capcitybis 2ml and 5ml with the bubble glass

Back