Kylin RTA from Vandy Vapes

Who doesnt wanna send you a new base bud? Are you dealing direct with vandy vapes? I did and vandy vapes never asked me for a recipt.

Yes directly with them - send me the contact details that you worked with please in PM

Didn't you get an email receipt when you purchased it? If you need a receipt I have mine that I can mail to you if you pm me I will gladly do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still use my "Leaklin" every day. One of the best duel coil vapes, ever, for me personally.

So I finally received my replacement deck from VV. Been using it for a few days now and no leaking or condesation so far, but let's not get too excited about that. Will have to use it for a lot longer to really restore my confidence in VV. Let's see what happens...

So I finally received my replacement deck from VV. Been using it for a few days now and no leaking or condesation so far, but let's not get too excited about that. Will have to use it for a lot longer to really restore my confidence in VV. Let's see what happens...
I also just received my replacement deck, has been standing overnight with no leaks

The deck posted from Vandy via post?

I am still waiting since June ffs, can't track the thing.

If you haven't got one yet, email them again. They sent mine from the US with a tracking code
when i put the tracking details, this is all i get:

6/28/2017 8:42 PM Posting/Collection
6/29/2017 3:47 PM Departure from outward office of exchange

In that case I suspect it’s been lost by our postal service

I also just received my replacement deck, has been standing overnight with no leaks

Aaaand the leaking started. Sorry Vandy Vapes. I cannot buy another tank from you again. Just not worth the money. So sad. Such an awesome flavor tank. IMO VV didn't even make an effort to address the leaking issue because the original decks and the replacement decks are EXACTLY the same.

I must say, Vandy Vape are making other great RDA’s. Besides The Kylin (Leakdin)I still enjoy what the company is delivering.

I must say, Vandy Vape are making other great RDA’s. Besides The Kylin (Leakdin)I still enjoy what the company is delivering.

Well, suit yourself. As for me: Once bitten, twice shy. I'll be stearing clear of VV products. I do have a Mesh RDA incoming and will test it, but at least it's not a tank. I will however, test out the new OBS Cruis II tank. Looks very promising.

Point taken. I am over with tanks. I have sufficient to last me a life time. Now, I just want to buy everything “Squonk”.

Seeing all these posts about issues with leaking regarding this tank. Sigh I just bought one of these today:D

Seeing all these posts about issues with leaking regarding this tank. Sigh I just bought one of these today:D

Sorry mate. She's gonna leak on you. Get ready for major flooding.

You got the rainbow one? That's one of the later releases so less prone to gushing. I'm still using my red one, there is a wee bit of juice that collects under the base but it doesn't dump its contents like so many other popular tanks have done to me in the past (looking at you Griffin 25!). It's a fantastic vape despite the moisture build up so I really don't mind taking the tank off and wiping its bum from time to time. Fortunately the liquid never gets into the 510 connector.

You got the rainbow one? That's one of the later releases so less prone to gushing. I'm still using my red one, there is a wee bit of juice that collects under the base but it doesn't dump its contents like so many other popular tanks have done to me in the past (looking at you Griffin 25!). It's a fantastic vape despite the moisture build up so I really don't mind taking the tank off and wiping its bum from time to time. Fortunately the liquid never gets into the 510 connector.

SS version, I'm really hoping there's little to no leakage with this. Only reason I bought it was because I've heard nothing but great things from friends till I stumbled onto this thread. Out of curiosity, how bad is it if it does leak into the 510 connector?

@WorthyJoker yeah bro the newer version when wicked just right on point it wont leak you'll get sweating but slight not bad as v1 where it came down like a waterfall over and above its flaws its an awesome tank just wick it right hehe. @BumbleBee i know the feeling with the griffin :D today i was rocking a bellus v1 :cool: missed it lokl enjoyed it to the max

SS version, I'm really hoping there's little to no leakage with this. Only reason I bought it was because I've heard nothing but great things from friends till I stumbled onto this thread. Out of curiosity, how bad is it if it does leak into the 510 connector?
Well basically your mod has alot of electric components in it and you know what happens if water gets in anything electronic it will just die on you thats well worst case scenario. But keep your head uo dont be down it is a good tank just keeo an eye on it until u ace the Wicking then you dont have to worry.

Back