KZOR and Rob Fisher

Mender31

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I hope this is the right place to post this but I just wanted to make a big shout out to @KZOR and @Rob Fisher for seriously being the nicest guys on the planet. I was in a real bad spot with my vaping gear and out of generosity both of them helped me out with some new vaping gear and some extras too! I really have no words other than to say you guys are awesome and I cannot thank you enough. Never have ever experienced such outright kindness and friendliness! Seriously, thank you so much, and I will hopefully one day be able to repay you for your generosity! You are definitely what makes this community so great!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hahaha oh believe me it will be happening soon! Just need to some time to wick my new gear in my "vape office" (car)!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

As a mod, when I see a thread title like this, the first thought that goes through my mind is 'OMG, what have these 2 done now?'.
Reading the thread, you realize that they did exactly what they usually do in this community - be themselves and help out where and when they can.

Hats Off to you for this gents. @KZOR and @Rob Fisher, you certainly helped restoring faith in humanity and in showing that the spirit of the ECIGSSA community is pretty much still alive and kicking.

Thanks for sharing this @Mender31 .

Back