KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@KZOR when will you release die GROOT
Edit: see its posted after i asked

Summer time is upon us,although some mornings are still chilly...Put in my order yesterday to concoct a 500ml of Aloha for the daily run around!!!Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's a good strawberry or strawberry pairing for a strawberry lemonade? I tried TFA Strawberry ripe and TFA Strawberry alone and together which everyone seems to like, but I personally think it tastes bad

@AlphaDog
Will rather pm to you. :) Too many "experts" that regard my recipes as inferior.
Is posting recipes against the rules of the forum?
Why do you care what the "experts" think?

Otherwise create an account on AllTheFlavours or eLiquidRecipes and then we can all benefit from it there...

Is posting recipes against the rules of the forum?
Why do you care what the "experts" think?

Otherwise create an account on AllTheFlavours or eLiquidRecipes and then we can all benefit from it there...
@KZOR, I agree with the above. The "experts" have nothing to gain here...
The only people suffering here would be the members that do enjoy and appreciate your recipes.

Maybe the "Experts" can share some of their expertise with us?
Why have you been giving KZOR grief?

If you don't like the recipes, just ignore these posts for crying out loud.

@KZOR many of us follow u and know u personally quite well. We know wat a good guy u r and wat u contribute to the community. I only ask that u don’t focus so much on the negative. Who cares about the one that gives u kak when look how many followers u hav. Focus on them and the feedback u get from it which is only positive from all I’ve seen. People like ur reviews and ur recipes and if that’s only 1 person then surely it’s enough! Come on bud look past the kak and put on ur big boy pants. Glass is more then half full! Trust in the guys that care. Not the idiots that don’t matter.

Last edited:
@KZOR many of us follow u and know u personally quite well. We know wat a good guy u r and wat u contribute to the community. I only ask that u don’t focus so much on the negative. Who cares about the one that gives u kak when look how many followers u hav. Focus on them and the feedback u get form it which is only positive from all I’ve seen. People like ur reviews and ur recipes and if that’s only 1 person then surely it’s enough! Come on bud look past the kak and put on ur big boy pants. Glass is more then half full! Trust in the guys that care. Not the idiots that don’t matter.

What he said :thumbup:

@KZOR - allow me to add an observation
Look at the poll results at the top of this thread ;-)

Back