Lemo 3 Alternative?

Samdawolf

If you dont know, now you know
LV

Awards
HI Everyone

I have a Lemo 3 that I've been using for a few years and its going really well.
Ive had a few different tanks but I find the Lemo 3 to be my favourite amongst all I've tried so far.

Is there a RTA thats very similar amongst the current RTA's out there?

Build on the Lemo is 2.5 - 3mm Dual coil Clapton and the air flow half open.
Im guessing this is abit restrictive?

What im looking for is a build deck similar to the Zues X but with the Draw/airflow like the Lemo3.

Any suggestions?

HI Everyone

I have a Lemo 3 that I've been using for a few years and its going really well.
Ive had a few different tanks but I find the Lemo 3 to be my favourite amongst all I've tried so far.

Is there a RTA thats very similar amongst the current RTA's out there?

Build on the Lemo is 2.5 - 3mm Dual coil Clapton and the air flow half open.
Im guessing this is abit restrictive?

What im looking for is a build deck similar to the Zues X but with the Draw/airflow like the Lemo3.

Any suggestions?

If you don't find alternative, I have Lemo3 SS used about an hour, then packed in the cupboard with a note "too thirsty".
Let me know if you want it.

If you don't find alternative, I have Lemo3 SS used about an hour, then packed in the cupboard with a note "too thirsty".
Let me know if you want it.

Thanks for the offer Bud........I think your offer is best given to someone that needs a RTA.

Im looking for something different but similar if you know what im saying.

Once again thanks for the offer...really appreciate it.

Thanks for the offer Bud........I think your offer is best given to someone that needs a RTA.

Ok I don't know what the airflow is like on the lemo so I'm going to rather ask this question,why not Zeus X?

Ok I don't know what the airflow is like on the lemo so I'm going to rather ask this question,why not Zeus X?

I have the Zues X and its a good RTA...tried the air flow at different positions and its just not giving me that Lemo feeling.....cant put my finger on it to be honest
I still want to try a different drip tip on it and see if it makes a difference...didnt get around to it with lockdown and all

I have the Zues X and its a good RTA...tried the air flow at different positions and its just not giving me that Lemo feeling.....cant put my finger on it to be honest
I still want to try a different drip tip on it and see if it makes a difference...didnt get around to it with lockdown and all
That's because the Zeus X is not restrictive and an rta that's big on airflow. And sometimes cutting down airflow too much brings on too much heat. I like the rta restricted with the airflow even wide open. Vape remains cool for fruits whilst being restricted. There are a few single coil rta's that will give you restriction. Are you after dual coil only?

That's because the Zeus X is not restrictive and an rta that's big on airflow. And sometimes cutting down airflow too much brings on too much heat. I like the rta restricted with the airflow even wide open. Vape remains cool for fruits whilst being restricted. There are a few single coil rta's that will give you restriction. Are you after dual coil only?

I think you are hitting it on the head here.

not particularly after Dual Coil only....im open for a change right now.

@Samdawolf a few options I can think of and others might add on are:

Single
- Intake single rta
- Kelpie rta
- Skyline rta (clone might be easier to get unless you have the extra bucks for authentic)
- Dvarw rta (clone might be easier to get unless you have the extra bucks for authentic)
- Gata rta

But if you really after dual coil then the blotto might be what u looking for. Nice restriction with dual 2.5mm ID coils and airflow wide open and flavour is on point. I heard the Intake dual rta is also nice with similar results as the blotto then theres the reload rta.

Hope you come right bud

@Samdawolf a few options I can think of and others might add on are:

Single
- Intake single rta
- Kelpie rta
- Skyline rta (clone might be easier to get unless you have the extra bucks for authentic)
- Dvarw rta (clone might be easier to get unless you have the extra bucks for authentic)
- Gata rta

But if you really after dual coil then the blotto might be what u looking for. Nice restriction with dual 2.5mm ID coils and airflow wide open and flavour is on point. I heard the Intake dual rta is also nice with similar results as the blotto then theres the reload rta.

Hope you come right bud

Thanks bud...appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Will look into these and make a purchase....will provide feedback.

Thanks

Bravo bud!

What about the Taifun GT4? Restrictive single coil that has huge flavour

@Ruwaid
I managed to get my hands on an Intake single and its absolutely bang on for what I was looking for.
Flavour is good, air flow is absolutely perfect...nice and tight...even wide open, which is where I have it.

Its thirsty though :)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions, really appreciate it.

Back