Limitless RDTA No joy in coils

I bought the limitless at vape on too, I'm a little dissapointed with the taste of the vape and the leakiness of it. Thanks for the advice posted in this thread I will try these tips. My issue though is that flavours seem to just taste bad compared to the same build and juice in my crius. I'm vaping below 50w on both the limitless does seem hot but not unbearable. I use mostly fruit flavours so maybe it needs something more biscuit based. I use simple 6 or 8 wrap kanthal for testing. I even added a super long drip tip to see if I get better results it didn't work

I bought the limitless at vape on too, I'm a little dissapointed with the taste of the vape and the leakiness of it. Thanks for the advice posted in this thread I will try these tips. My issue though is that flavours seem to just taste bad compared to the same build and juice in my crius. I'm vaping below 50w on both the limitless does seem hot but not unbearable. I use mostly fruit flavours so maybe it needs something more biscuit based. I use simple 6 or 8 wrap kanthal for testing. I even added a super long drip tip to see if I get better results it didn't work
agree with this. crius has better flavour for me as well and is more efficient on juice

Morning @boxerulez this is what i do and first off im saying i love my limitless i think its great but this is my opinion (my gran used to say a opinion is like a fart just cause you have one doesnt mean you have to share it ) lol but im gonna but im rocking a dual tiger coil build like this at 0.22 ohms at 65 up to 95 watts still getting good results in the 120w mark here is my buld
9d8d968429069ebea1255eb7bb9c2f71.jpg

This is how far my wicking goes
cef885503543d4389a4f22d2e840322c.jpg

And what i do is see in the red circle i make like a air hole if you will with a toothpick or my tweezer tip
2b5601487eac19934f9e1e9ada63c380.jpg

Just lets it wick bit better works for me but i only go low on ohms 0.3 being the highest claptons work lekka tooo

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back