Looking for flavour RDA

Igno

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I recently made a few purchases, Limitless Plus RDTA, Azeroth RDTA and Pharaoh RDTA. The Azeroth had some issues so I gave it away, the Limitless Plus was really good flavour wise untill I got myself a Pharaoh RDA and got even better flavour of that.

Now my question is, I'm now looking to replace the Limitless Plus as it seems that RDA's still has better flavour than even the latest RDTA's, so which dripper do I get that has similar flavour to the Pharaoh. Seems to me that the bottom airflow RDA's gives better flavour so I'll be looking at those and I like the bigger RDA's, 24mm or 25mm. It also has to have a pretty big juice well as I don't want to drip every 5-6 puffs.

I've been looking at the Limitless 24 RDA and Tsunami 24, those look pretty good for what I need. Some people have suggested the Goon but it only has side airflow, some have suggested the Velocity but once again this one is a 22mm RDA so I am quite specific about what I want, 24/25mm, deep juice well, bottom airflow and preferably a Velocity oor Goon style deck that is easy to build on.

Have you tried a Petri v2 or perhaps the Recoil RDA?

Lung Candy stock both, I believe @Maxxis have both of those setup in store so you can even go try them out before dropping the cash. ;)

I quite like my friends Sapor RDA (original 22mm one), perhaps try one of the newer iterations.
I love my Aeolus Lite RDA as well. Both of these are on the cheaper side.

I recently made a few purchases, Limitless Plus RDTA, Azeroth RDTA and Pharaoh RDTA. The Azeroth had some issues so I gave it away, the Limitless Plus was really good flavour wise untill I got myself a Pharaoh RDA and got even better flavour of that.

Now my question is, I'm now looking to replace the Limitless Plus as it seems that RDA's still has better flavour than even the latest RDTA's, so which dripper do I get that has similar flavour to the Pharaoh. Seems to me that the bottom airflow RDA's gives better flavour so I'll be looking at those and I like the bigger RDA's, 24mm or 25mm. It also has to have a pretty big juice well as I don't want to drip every 5-6 puffs.

I've been looking at the Limitless 24 RDA and Tsunami 24, those look pretty good for what I need. Some people have suggested the Goon but it only has side airflow, some have suggested the Velocity but once again this one is a 22mm RDA so I am quite specific about what I want, 24/25mm, deep juice well, bottom airflow and preferably a Velocity oor Goon style deck that is easy to build on.
Phenotype L. Authentic. Will set you back an arm and a leg but it is phenomenal. EDIT: Goon deck is a ***** to build lol. If you want it EASY, go Twisted Messes Squared. Best posts on the planet IMO.

Recoil RDA for the win, while not a bottom airflow the slanted airflow directs air to and under the coils, great flavour and none of the leaking from over dripping

This is based on RDA ive tried.

Best flavour RDA ive tried is the recoil very close second is Petri, then the Goon and close behind that tm2.

Recoil is brilliant , simple builds give huge flavour and its the cheapest out of all of those. (But still pricey)

Please note all have massive airflow besides the petri, it is more restricted but you can change that with a cloud cap.

This is based on RDA ive tried.

Best flavour RDA ive tried is the recoil very close second is Petri, then the Goon and close behind that tm2.

Recoil is brilliant , simple builds give huge flavour and its the cheapest out of all of those. (But still pricey)

Please note all have massive airflow besides the petri, it is more restricted but you can change that with a cloud cap.
I get better flavor from my Messes than my Goons. Got the Goons quite close but nothing kills a good twisted nichrome build in one of the TM2's... Maybe it just suits me but the TM2 kills everything but the Phenotype L in my books.

From the replies, I gather that the Recoil is a very good option together with the TM2. I do however prefer 24mm RDA's and the TM2 24mm just got released so no clones there that I can try yet, anyone know where I can get a clone of the Recoil to try first because R1150 is a lot to spend on something I might like or not like?

From the replies, I gather that the Recoil is a very good option together with the TM2. I do however prefer 24mm RDA's and the TM2 24mm just got released so no clones there that I can try yet, anyone know where I can get a clone of the Recoil to try first because R1150 is a lot to spend on something I might like or not like?
R1150? I guess with shipping then.

Clones are not always the same as the authentic ones I have heard, otherwise everyone would just purchase the clones and not the authentic's.
I see you are in Witbank, pitty as I am sure Lung Candy have one in store which you could try out.

Trust me just go authentic... buy cheap buy twice... get a clone at half, have the posts break, then get an authentic sounds more pricey to me. Clones never last long the posts always go, or like the Goon clones the grub screws strip quickly, etc.

R1150? I guess with shipping then.

Clones are not always the same as the authentic ones I have heard, otherwise everyone would just purchase the clones and not the authentic's.
I see you are in Witbank, pitty as I am sure Lung Candy have one in store which you could try out.

I think I got confused with the pricing, see most vendors have it for about R990. I do prefer authentic because the build quality is so much better and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to quality, hence the reason I got rid of my Azeroth.

I am not sure why Sapor is never mentioned but I have bought 3 already. Ordered a fourth this afternoon. :)
The 25mm is a beast. Just amazing.
View attachment 68339
*Clears throat*

You might want to check post #3 ;) I did mention the Sapor RDA and recommended one of the newer iterations :p
4 of the same atomizer though?

I've been looking at the Limitless 24 RDA and Tsunami 24, those look pretty good for what I need. Some people have suggested the Goon but it only has side airflow, some have suggested the Velocity but once again this one is a 22mm RDAi so I am quite specific about what I want, 24/25mm, deep juice well, bottom airflow and preferably a Velocity oor Goon stylef deck that is easy to build on.
It doesn't quite fit the criteria but my 1:1 plume veil clones v1+2 deliver great flavor to this dripping juncky! Must admit that the Pharaoh rda is high on my wanted list.

*Clears throat*

You might want to check post #3 ;) I did mention the Sapor RDA and recommended one of the newer iterations :p
4 of the same atomizer though?

When you find something that works for you "at the moment" having more of them can be an easy given. I have 8 RM2's, 8 Nuppin's, 7 Chalice II's and III's, 6 Avocado's, 5 Melo III's, 4 O-16's, 4 Heron's, 3 Target 2's, and 2 or more of almost every other topper I ever bought. Out of my well over 100 toppers I've only bought 3-4 clones. They started out as junk and will always be junk. But note that some of the authentic toppers are junk as well.

I just happen to be dripping a Petri V2 on my Minikin VGOD at the moment. Wouldn't call the drip well huge, but adequate for my DLH's... don't have the cloud cap for it, but do have the Trinity Glass Comp Cap for it if I want really big air. How much of a flavor RDA it is depends on the build. I have many others that are better, but they are all BF RDA's or BF modified RDA's so for squonkers, and the biggest of them are 22mm so not what you're looking for.

So I have decided on getting the Sapor v2 25mm based on recommendations here and after watching some reviews. Can anyone please point me to a vendor that sells them, preferably in the Gauteng area. Thanks

Thank you so much, I will order from them. Your personal opinion on this RDA @Rob Fisher ?

Thank you so much, I will order from them. Your personal opinion on this RDA @Rob Fisher ?

Haven't tried this one @Igno... I have kinda given up on RDA's... I just can't get to like them... I find dripping a real pain... I either over or under drip... I have fallen in love with the Serpent Mini 25 and it just works for me... I'm trying not to buy every new device coming out anymore because most of them are just meh... I have 2 authentic Petri's for when I really need to drip.

Haven't tried this one @Igno... I have kinda given up on RDA's... I just can't get to like them... I find dripping a real pain... I either over or under drip... I have fallen in love with the Serpent Mini 25 and it just works for me... I'm trying not to buy every new device coming out anymore because most of them are just meh... I have 2 authentic Petri's for when I really need to drip.
Maaan, @Rob Fisher we are the complete opposite it seems.
I struggle to get a satisfying vape from a tank. I just love dripping, I find it provides a far superior vape (on a decent dripper though, some drippers are really sheeeeeet).

I guess this just goes to show how vaping really comes down to personal preference.

Maaan, @Rob Fisher we are the complete opposite it seems.
I struggle to get a satisfying vape from a tank. I just love dripping, I find it provides a far superior vape (on a decent dripper though, some drippers are really sheeeeeet).

I guess this just goes to show how vaping really comes down to personal preference.

100% @PsyCLown! I still use my BF Drippers on my REO's however...

I have used tanks in the past, but since getting my first dripper, I just can not do the tank thing anymore. Nothing at all against tanks though, just feel like I'm more involved, almost like a relationship I have with my drippers. Sounds funny I know but it's the only way I can describe it.

Are you still happy with your Pharaoh @Rob Fisher ? I can't get over the flavour as well as vapour of the Pharaoh:)

Back