Looking for flavour RDA

I have used tanks in the past, but since getting my first dripper, I just can not do the tank thing anymore. Nothing at all against tanks though, just feel like I'm more involved, almost like a relationship I have with my drippers. Sounds funny I know but it's the only way I can describe it.

Are you still happy with your Pharaoh @Rob Fisher ? I can't get over the flavour as well as vapour of the Pharaoh:)

I haven't really given the Pharaoh a full go yet @Igno... it's on it's way to @hands for a custom drip tip. :p

I haven't really given the Pharaoh a full go yet @Igno... it's on it's way to @hands for a custom drip tip. :p

Common @Rob Fisher - we need to know what the Pharaoh is all about!!!! ;) I see @dastrix550 also got one in vapemail - so would like to hear his first impressions also. I checked OhmBoy's review on Youtube and it left me undecided. Is the whole Pharaoh thing only RipTrippers hype - or does the Atty actually perform well, or is it the contribution towards the fight in the US? Or all of the above?

I can honestly say that the Pharaoh isn't just hype, it's definitely one of the best drippers out there. And yes it is a dripper, just a juice well that closes of to avoid leaking, and takes about 2-3ml juice so you get more hits in between dripping/refilling the juice well. I sometimes drip, and sometimes take the cap of and fill up the juice well.

Flavor is fantastic and clouds are more than decent. Quality is some of the best I've had or seen, smooth threads, build deck easy to build on and no leaking issues at all. I've had this rda for about two weeks now and use it as my all day vaping device together with the tsunami 24 rda which is also fantastic IMO. Not the biggest fan of Rip, also don't have an issue with him so I'm neutral in that regard, but this is one of the most innovative releases in the last few months and a great addition to any collection.

Chukin'Vape
I can recommend this rda and if you don't like it, (which you will) I will gladly take it of your hands...;)

Common @Rob Fisher - we need to know what the Pharaoh is all about!!!! ;) I see @dastrix550 also got one in vapemail - so would like to hear his first impressions also. I checked OhmBoy's review on Youtube and it left me undecided. Is the whole Pharaoh thing only RipTrippers hype - or does the Atty actually perform well, or is it the contribution towards the fight in the US? Or all of the above?
I am really enjoying the Pharaoh, very good flavour, huge airflow, so much that I run it either all the way open or most of the time two holes open.

The deck is a breeze to build on and you can get very creative. At the moment I'm running the supplied coil came to 0.24 ohms in curve mode on the Minikin v2, starting on 65w and bumping it down in 5 (every 0.5 seconds) stages to 55w.

It comes with a adapter so @Rob Fisher can happily plug in one of his many Hands tips in there. Took leaf out of Rob's book and got me one.

Easy to refill and no leaks yet. Looking forward to try some crazy build on the deck.

Still early days, but think I'm gonna really enjoy this dripper tank.

PS: Just to please Rob, my other v2 is featuring the Serpent Mini, and yes it does have a Hands tip, loving both tanks and totally in love with the Minikin v2.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sold mine after a week ....... only problem I had with it was the unbalanced air-intake. Everything else about it is great but just could not get used to that uneven inhale.
Feels luck sucking cooldrink with a bent straw. :)
Glad you enjoying it.
Ordered another 25mm Sapor .......... love them.

Ok so that then solves the on the surface issues for me like leaking, building etc - what happens with that Atty when you throw some heavy wire, say a triple core fused clapton or alien, max out the building space - and pump the watts above say 60, does that Atty get hot? Because I find that some of the RDA's have all this space to build on, but after your 6th consecutive hit - the atty gets so hot, you cant actually vape on it...? Anybody pushed the Pharoah a bit to see how it copes?

Ok so that then solves the on the surface issues for me like leaking, building etc - what happens with that Atty when you throw some heavy wire, say a triple core fused clapton or alien, max out the building space - and pump the watts above say 60, does that Atty get hot? Because I find that some of the RDA's have all this space to build on, but after your 6th consecutive hit - the atty gets so hot, you cant actually vape on it...? Anybody pushed the Pharoah a bit to see how it copes?

I've only tried dual fused claptons and quad twisted and the atty doesn't get that hot, you can still vape nicely after 20 hits without burning your lips or even your hands when touching the top cap.

I only used it for a day or so and was impressed... impressed enough to send it to @hands so he can make me a dedicated Pharaoh Drip Tip. It will never be a mainstream device for me but will remain in the arsenal because it certainly has a place. I need to play some more because for me it's more of a cloud device than flavour but that might just be my build.

@dastrix550 I am over the moon with my Pharoah RDA. It ticks all the boxes for me. I don't have any issues with the airflow being on one side. With all three holes open, I cannot detect any inbalance. So easy and solid to build on. Its built to last. The whole "Rip Tripper", so called "Hype" is for those who don't like the guy. If I could squeeze another one into my budget tomorrow, I would not hesitate to get a black one. I now have my eye on the Vapergate Mason 30mm. My research has turned up some very positive reviews.

I have used tanks in the past, but since getting my first dripper, I just can not do the tank thing anymore. Nothing at all against tanks though, just feel like I'm more involved, almost like a relationship I have with my drippers. Sounds funny I know but it's the only way I can describe it.

Are you still happy with your Pharaoh @Rob Fisher ? I can't get over the flavour as well as vapour of the Pharaoh:)
I love to drip! Mostly use tanks when out and about,tho' I 'm digging the sub ohm tank thing w/my Hohm Slice.

@dastrix550 I am over the moon with my Pharoah RDA. It ticks all the boxes for me. I don't have any issues with the airflow being on one side. With all three holes open, I cannot detect any inbalance. So easy and solid to build on. Its built to last. The whole "Rip Tripper", so called "Hype" is for those who don't like the guy. If I could squeeze another one into my budget tomorrow, I would not hesitate to get a black one. I now have my eye on the Vapergate Mason 30mm. My research has turned up some very positive reviews.

I have the Mason Gemini II RDA, one of m favorites. Almost pulled the trigger on another one, but that stupid thing sense got hold of me, will defiantly invest in another Mason sooner rather than later,

Sold mine after a week ....... only problem I had with it was the unbalanced air-intake. Everything else about it is great but just could not get used to that uneven inhale.
Feels luck sucking cooldrink with a bent straw. :)
Glad you enjoying it.
Ordered another 25mm Sapor .......... love them.

@KZOR Please tell me more about the Sapor. It looks good, I like the description. Is it worth the buy?

Perhaps anyone else can give me their opinions. It will be much appreciated. I like the apparent 10mm juice well. I like deep juice wells on RDA's. Just to re iterate, I am becoming more of a RDA vaper as time goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
*Clears throat*

You might want to check post #3 ;) I did mention the Sapor RDA and recommended one of the newer iterations :p
4 of the same atomizer though?
Hey well an addiction takes hold faster than planned... I own three Twisted Messes Squared... And if Zeki replied to my comment on FB it would be 4 today but I think he changed his mind because the Messes is toooooo sick to believe so now I cannot afford no 4 which makes me sad. But hey I got a few bottles of Special Reserve so all good. Ish. I want more Messes.

Haven't tried this one @Igno... I have kinda given up on RDA's... I just can't get to like them... I find dripping a real pain... I either over or under drip... I have fallen in love with the Serpent Mini 25 and it just works for me... I'm trying not to buy every new device coming out anymore because most of them are just meh... I have 2 authentic Petri's for when I really need to drip.
Mr Fisher, your preferred wicks just simply do not suit dripping. I understand why after I vaped on a Cyclone with rayon wicks. If this is how you like to wick, most drippers are going to be nothing but an annoyance. You really do need all that cotton about to suck up the juice and keep things nice and controlled.

I find wicking to be more important than the atty (personally, others disagree), so perhaps giving up on RDA is a great move. Only going to save money. If the atty does not suit your style then do not bother I say.

I also feel us drip freaks might possibly have a harder time going without a vape than those who prefer more sane vapour production. I am trying my best to move to more sane builds. It is hard, and it being hard is what will actually provoke me to promote low power vaping.

Since I started dripping it is more an addiction than a hobby.

Mr Fisher, your preferred wicks just simply do not suit dripping. I understand why after I vaped on a Cyclone with rayon wicks. If this is how you like to wick, most drippers are going to be nothing but an annoyance. You really do need all that cotton about to suck up the juice and keep things nice and controlled.

I find wicking to be more important than the atty (personally, others disagree), so perhaps giving up on RDA is a great move. Only going to save money. If the atty does not suit your style then do not bother I say.

I also feel us drip freaks might possibly have a harder time going without a vape than those who prefer more sane vapour production. I am trying my best to move to more sane builds. It is hard, and it being hard is what will actually provoke me to promote low power vaping.

Since I started dripping it is more an addiction than a hobby.

Yip I have switched to Bacon Cotton in my tanks and drippers... still Rayon in my Divo's and Cyclones... are you saying I should try Japanese cotton again @FogFace?

How do you find the Bacon Cotton @Rob Fisher? I mainly use Kendo Gold which is near perfect but I ordered some Bacon Cotton V2 today just to really compare the two and maybe do a mini-review on my findings. They're both retailing at the same price so I wouldn't mind switching.

How do you find the Bacon Cotton @Rob Fisher? I mainly use Kendo Gold which is near perfect but I ordered some Bacon Cotton V2 today just to really compare the two and maybe do a mini-review on my findings. They're both retailing at the same price so I wouldn't mind switching.

@Igno I used to hate cotton of any kind with a passion because I can't stand that cotton taste... but I had to look for an alternative for bigger builds because Rayon doesn't do well in big builds... then @BigGuy did some builds for me using Bacon Cotton and the rest is history... I did try Kendo Gold back when it first came out but that was in the days I would only use Rayon in my REO builds... haven't tried it again since the discovery of these new awesome tanks!

My Sapor v2 25mm is on it's way to me right now, can't wait...

@KZOR So I did the deed, picked up the Sapor V2 RDA today. Oh my goodness, how did I ever miss this one? Totally easy to build on the velocity deck with the big holes. 21mm to build on, nice deep juice well, super air flow system, nice, solid, chubby and well constructed. What you get for the price makes it so worth it. Thanks for introducing it to me. I am stoked! I did a 9 wrap, 24 Ga Nichrome 3 ID, 0.34 Ohms, 45 Watts. No need to leave a gap under the coils because of the middle and top airflow system. Nice goodies in the box too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO I received my Sapor V2 25mm this morning and this thing is a beast. Flavour for days, vapour production is of the charts, can't use this as a stealth vape... This RDA has exceeded my expectations so far, the best in my arsenal at the moment.

I'm running dual 22GA 5wrap at 0.17ohm at the moment in it and it does get pretty hot with this setup, even at the top where I can feel it when I take a vape. Having said that though it is an awesome dripper

I was mildly interested in the Pharaoh when it first came, but not what I could call impressed. Different, yes, but a topper that will be mainstream in my vaping, not even close. I'm not put off by the one side only AFC because it offers as much air as you want that by design doesn't mess with the vortices in the chamber much with the air delivery very close right below the coil(s) inline with the DT. Even with just the big dual Clapton's I put in it, it does make vapor. But the flavor is only so-so IMO and I'm all about the flavor.

As an American who dislikes the Trickster, err... Tripster, I'll leave it at that about him.

There are endless other RDA's that work very well. I have many that are favorites, but like with everything else in vaping what I like others may not like.

Back