Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
No worries @Derick. So here's the problem. 4 beers and 2 glasses of water later, I have my full vape case at the table, couple of grand worth of kit in there, and I need to ... well, I need the loo :) I need a babysitter for my vape case :D

or just empty the vape case

No worries @Derick. So here's the problem. 4 beers and 2 glasses of water later, I have my full vape case at the table, couple of grand worth of kit in there, and I need to ... well, I need the loo :) I need a babysitter for my vape case :D
Take it with you.

@abdul in PTA, just finished last meeting for the day. Heading home, changing then heading through. Why u no coming!!!

@abdul in PTA, just finished last meeting for the day. Heading home, changing then heading through. Why u no coming!!!
eish bro, reports reports reports. making your work easier. (AXIZ WG intergration onto system)

@abdul Shame Bro, I know how it feels. But yes, you guys do make our work easier. If you finish up earlier, I'll pay for your drinks to say thanks!!!

@abdul Shame Bro, I know how it feels. But yes, you guys do make our work easier. If you finish up earlier, I'll pay for your drinks to say thanks!!!

thanks bro, have a few on my behalf, i foresee my exit from the building after 9pm. will be too exhausted by then.

But next week in your free time come on down lets have a vape

cnr Freight & Old Johannesburg road
Centurion
(Opp the Mint and behind Storage SA)

should be on the right if going north

Would've loved to come, but we just moved to Lynnwood, and already have a braai with friends on tonight. Btw, feel sorry for me, I'm still at work! Enjoy the beers

Me: I'm going to the Vape Meet in Centurion
Wife: I thought you taking me shopping
Wife: Did you buy ANOTHER mod?!?!
Me: Where would you like to go shopping, honey?

Back