Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Back home and it was awesome - got to see some new faces and talk vaping with the regulars :)

Really would like if this becomes a regular thing - 15 mins from my house

And a big harty thanks to @LandyMan for organizing and covering the bill!

Pictures (and a video apparently) coming soon I'm sure (please don't judge, no dinner yet and a few whiskey's down :) )

Back home and it was awesome - got to see some new faces and talk vaping with the regulars :)

Really would like if this becomes a regular thing - 15 mins from my house

And a big harty thanks to @LandyMan for organizing and covering the bill!

Pictures (and a video apparently) coming soon I'm sure (please don't judge, no dinner yet and a few whiskey's down :) )
Thanks for coming @Derick, and the drip tips, liquids and batteries you brought with, for FREE!!! Much appreciated!
cf04121e839a24c1d0fb7f6e704c2f0e.jpg

fe502c63d3e6d4c5822f2495abcd684a.jpg

bd02867503eb2a1306c5c413bd578d97.jpg

dc7e41167fe50c5284568718f8dfb832.jpg

@Derick , wanted to drop in at you place today to get some nic, but Melinda told me you were all out of PG nic, so decided to pass. Paul told me about the mini meet and I was tempted, but it was a long way home, so decided to head back. Looks like you guys had a good time (sniffing hands an all.....hahahaha). Just joking :p

@Derick , wanted to drop in at you place today to get some nic, but Melinda told me you were all out of PG nic, so decided to pass. Paul told me about the mini meet and I was tempted, but it was a long way home, so decided to head back. Looks like you guys had a good time (sniffing hands an all.....hahahaha). Just joking :p
Yeah Phillip dripped juices onto his hands for people to smell and ended up smelling like a cheap french , uhm lady of the night :)

Was a fun meet, I could have easily stayed another few hours, but dad responsibilities called :)

I'm sure there will be another, so would love to see you there

Hey guys, just got back and catching up a bit on the forum :D
Was such a fantastic time, thanks to @LandyMan for putting it together and for all the attendees - I will probably miss a few at this hour so I'll just let them announce themselves :p
And thanks to @Derick for the free goodies, and @shaunnadan for the juices, and @Paulie for the interesting chats, and everyone for the great company and marvelous flavours in the air :clap:
So good to meet more of the family in person :)

So...in the main picture above (from left->right) @shaunnadan , @Philip Dunkley , @free3dom (me) , and @Paulie :)
@LandyMan behind the camera, sneaky bugger ;)
Philip also shot some video, so that will probably be included in the week's show :)

Also, yes, Philip did drip some juice on his hand for me to smell and, yes, it was caught on film...so that happened :rolleyes:

The last of us only left at around midnight, so it was a rocking success. Definitely need to do this every month :D

Awesome mini meet that must become a regular event.

Great turnout guys and loads of fun!

Learnt a lot today, especially wisdom that can only come from experienced vapers, you guys keep this place going.

New Vaping term! (patent pending by @free3dom) - " doing a copper "
The nicotine high you get from excessive vaping without the feeling of nausea and looming death....

Good morning all :) Thanks for a great meet last night. The conversations went in all different directions, from interesting tales about vaping, to laughing our butts off. My tongue is still tingling from tasting all the different juices everyone brought.
That box mod of @Paulie sure is a work of art!
Again, thanks for all the guys who attended and who shared some of their goodies. Next one will have a bit more advance notice, so more people can plan for it.

Now I need to go find a new liver and some coffee

Good morning all :) Thanks for a great meet last night. The conversations went in all different directions, from interesting tales about vaping, to laughing our butts off. My tongue is still tingling from tasting all the different juices everyone brought.
That box mod of @Paulie sure is a work of art!
Again, thanks for all the guys who attended and who shared some of their goodies. Next one will have a bit more advance notice, so more people can plan for it.

Now I need to go find a new liver and some coffee
Yeah I tasted so many high nic juices I need some new lungs as well.

But yeah, was good fun, definitely going to attend this regularly, and @Melinda is also going to try and attend

Apologies everyone. Myself and @gripen where planning on coming through, @gripen got a last minute job to go do and I had issues at work. I am still working at the moment :(. But the pics looks awesome. We will definitely arrange another Centurion / Midrand meetup

Apologies everyone. Myself and @gripen where planning on coming through, @gripen got a last minute job to go do and I had issues at work. I am still working at the moment :(. But the pics looks awesome. We will definitely arrange another Centurion / Midrand meetup

Missed you guys there...hopefully these will become a regular event :D
So we'll catch up at the next one ;)

sorry fellow vapers i got a job at the last minute as @Arthster sead,bad timing.cant turn down jobs need every cent hahhahahaha.but the next one we will be theare

@Paulie it looked like allot of fun,if me and @Arthster didn't have work we would have been there as well.but we will defiantly make the next one.

Seems like I missed a great meet. Will hopefully not have to work during the next meet

@abdul don't wary bud me and @Arthster also had to work,so wasn't at the vape meet either,but it sounds like it was allot of fun.will defiantly be at the next one

I think it'd be better to have the next meet on a Saturday instead, so that those who can't ditch work can attend too :D
It would be fantastic to have even more people in attendance...to meet some more of "la famiglia" :)
The more, the merrier cloudier :p

I think it'd be better to have the next meet on a Saturday instead, so that those who can't ditch work can attend too :D
It would be fantastic to have even more people in attendance...to meet some more of "la famiglia" :)
The more, the merrier cloudier :p
Ha, I noticed we got some strange looks from the people next door once the clouds started filling the area :)

Ha, I noticed we got some strange looks from the people next door once the clouds started filling the area :)

LOL...I think the fact that it's a large, and loud, group just made them even more nervous :D

Just before we left, when the place was just about empty, we got a slightly (okay, very) tipsy smoker guy and his wife come asking questions. He referred to us as a vaper cell (like a terrorist cell) - which was quite amusing, and not that far off actually :p:D

LOL...I think the fact that it's a large, and loud, group just made them even more nervous :D

Just before we left, when the place was just about empty, we got a slightly (okay, very) tipsy smoker guy and his wife come asking questions. He referred to us as a vaper cell (like a terrorist cell) - which was quite amusing, and not that far off actually :p:D
haha - should have brought out one of your efests and said 'no, this is a vaper cell' :)

Only finished work now for the first time since yesterday morning.

haha - should have brought out one of your efests and said 'no, this is a vaper cell' :)

Hahahaha, that's very clever :D
But in his state he had trouble understanding basic words, so it might have just gone whoooosh over his head ;)

So, is a collection of IMR batteries called a "terrorist organization"? :p

Back