Mother's day Pif

Tobie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Happy mother's day for any moms here.

I would like to share a great pif that happened today thanks to our legen...wait for it...dary!!! Shaun.
I approached Shaun with a request and he surprised and surpassed any expectations. My mother was struggling to kick the stinky habit and after trying some of the flea market specials she got put of vaping. I on the other hand found a decent vape starter kit and can gladly say that it's been almost 3 weeks not smoking. This led me to believe that my mum can do this,we just need the right kit. Enter our Knight. Shaun pm'd and told me he might have something. Met with him today and he handed a subvod +tank with juice(which my mom finds very delicious) over. Just WOW.
Attached are two pics, one soon to be ex smoker and one soon to be empty juice kit lol.

Shaun my your vape be always thick and juicy and the dry hit always far far away.uploadfromtaptalk1462717690042.jpguploadfromtaptalk1462717703121.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for sharing the story and the photos @Tobie

@shaunnadan , big respect for you sir!

@Christos just pm shaun.
@shaunnadan is a piff legend and such a lekker person. I learnt to coil and wick through Shaun. This forum has introduced me to some very good people which i'd like to call my cyber friends :)

Hi Guys,

Happy mother's day for any moms here.

I would like to share a great pif that happened today thanks to our legen...wait for it...dary!!! Shaun.
I approached Shaun with a request and he surprised and surpassed any expectations. My mother was struggling to kick the stinky habit and after trying some of the flea market specials she got put of vaping. I on the other hand found a decent vape starter kit and can gladly say that it's been almost 3 weeks not smoking. This led me to believe that my mum can do this,we just need the right kit. Enter our Knight. Shaun pm'd and told me he might have something. Met with him today and he handed a subvod +tank with juice(which my mom finds very delicious) over. Just WOW.
Attached are two pics, one soon to be ex smoker and one soon to be empty juice kit lol.

Shaun my your vape be always thick and juicy and the dry hit always far far away.View attachment 53507View attachment 53508

Lol so glad mom had an awesome mothers day present. I didn't understand why @shaunnadan was dragging his feet to leave home even tho we were gettin late.Then he had to make a quick stop at Mac Donald's.... He got out the car in the parking n handed over a little black bag. It looked like a crazy drug deal. Now it makes sense why it was important . #proudwife

#faithinhumanityrestored

Back