My sad experience after 6 years of vaping

T
I think most points have been covered, something i would like to add

Imo of corse

Im confident any cigarette smoker would agree that the grip of the compounds in modern (processed) tobacco is FAR stronger than nicotine itself, i found myself grinding my teeth, digging my nails into my skin and my temper being triggered by the smallest inconvenience if i went 3 - 4 hours without my fix. Fast forward a year + off stinkies, Now if i forget my mod at home while rushing to work . . . It sucks . . . but i dont experience cravings , same goes for my morning coffee, i want it but dont NEED it

I understand we are all individuals but i have a suspicion your addiction is mental as apposed to physical

Kind regards[/QUOTE

This is so me except I will do the handbag check to make sure my flavours are there for my mod in my hand lol

I wanted to post this for a while now but i was hesitant because it's not something vapers want to hear. I decided to post it anyway.

This is my honest experience after 5 or 6 years of vaping. I was a non smoker when i started vaping about 5 or 6 years ago,i would smoke 1 cig when i went out or on occasion, nothing more. At that time was top fit, i did mma, crossfit, callisthenics. I didnt get sick at all, maybe once or twice a year. As the years went by, i started vaping more and more till i reached 30mls a day. I could start to feel the effects on my fitness level after 2 or 3 years of vaping. Today, i cant even last a full 3 minute round in boxing anymore. My chest tightens and i cant breath till the point where i get paranoid. Its not the normal unfit out of breath feeling, it literally feels like i cant breath at all, like something is blocking the oxygen. I get bronchitis atleast once every 2 months now. My taste and smell has decreased drastically. Im still well built and go to the gym everyday, but no more cardio or boxing due to my chest tightening. I just do weights and callisthenics. But even that tightens mychest, butat least not as bad as boxing.

I feel sad because fitness was my lifestyle.
And i just cant leave vaping, im too addicted, im on 3mgs nic because 0mg just dont deliver flavor, i cant go anywhere without my vape, not even to the bathroom.

I love vaping,and would suggest anyone who smokes a pack of cigs a day, to switch to vaping, a higher nic atleast 12mg,in a small setup, mtl, so they dont need to inhale alot of vapor to get that same nic hit on 3mgs. If ur a non smoker, stay away from anything u inhale.It definitely changed my life, not in a good way.

Thanks for sharing mate, I am sorry to hear about your experiences. I wonder if it has anything to do with not having been a smoker before, I came to vaping from a 30 a day habit and as the last 18 months have gone by, I have slowly increased my intake. I also vape 3mg and probably average 20 - 30ml a day now and have not experienced anything you mention. Please have a look at what you are vaping, you don't have to mention brands, but they are reputable right? It's not some random juice you get from someone who knows someone? Either way, I would recommend getting checked out by a doctor, your symptoms don't seem to fit the vaping profile.

Dude your 26 years old. Are you sure there isn't anything else wrong with you?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

All the best in getting on top of the chest issue.
Sometimes my chest also feel a little tight/restricted as if I have a weight on my chest, but that is not often.
I must agree with @Caveman that this does not seem to be the normal vapeing side affects.
I also agree that maybe you should have a proper physical and possibly some test to determine if nothing else might be contributing to your situation.

Back