National Vape Fest.

That is a good point, but if you are more than one vaper in the car it does become considerably more affordable. Yes, time on the road, but for me it will take about the same time to go to the airport, fly, get off, hire a car to get to the venue, drive to the venue. And hiring a car will not be cheap.

Agreed, can't keep everyone happy though. Just to use the Paintball again, last year at Gariep Dam we had about 35 teams compete in the event. This year it will be held in Gauteng and over 80 teams have registered already and it is only August. Making it fair on everyone is going to be a challenge of note, another thing to consider is making it an anual meet, one year in Jhb next in Cpt and year after that in DBN. If you want vendors to show up for the meet you will have to provide them with the feet to make it worth their wile...

This is just my opinion and is based on what I have seen from the Paintball events. One last thing to considder is that ppl generally have freinds or family they can visit and stay with close to the major centres, that increases the likelyhood of someone traveling far to attend.

@Andre I am sure Piketberg is big enough to count as a major city;-)

Back