Nautilus Mini versus Nautilus (big)

I'm so disappointed with my replacement mAN coils. I mean around R40 a coil and they perform nothing like the ones that came with the new tank.

I mean really, my best performing coil at the moment on any tank is a EVOD rebuild coil I made. When I can "produce" something that performs better than what Kanger or Aspire can, you know there's a problem.

I'm like the least DIY guy out there.

But as we speak, the MPT3 tank is outperforming my mAN thanks to the coil situation.

Where did you get your mAN coils @r0gue z0mbie ?
Maybe it was just a bad batch?

I got a pack of 5 from VapeClub and they are working fine. I have used three of the five and all is good.

This is the problem with commercial coils. Sometimes it is a bit of a hit or miss affair.

That is why I like rebuilding on my RM2 - I know exactly what to do to reproduce the identical vape - it works 100% of the time. And it's extremely cheap.

@r0gue z0mbie

PS - if you can rebuild an EVOD coil I think you will be able to rebuild just about any RDA/RTA coil ;-)

Where did you get your mAN coils @r0gue z0mbie ?
Maybe it was just a bad batch?

I got a pack of 5 from VapeClub and they are working fine. I have used three of the five and all is good.

This is the problem with commercial coils. Sometimes it is a bit of a hit or miss affair.

That is why I like rebuilding on my RM2 - I know exactly what to do to reproduce the identical vape - it works 100% of the time. And it's extremely cheap.

Ya I think it was obviously a bad batch, but the fact that it's luck whether I get good ones or bad ones is what puts me off the product.

This is exactly what put me off the MPT3, I stopped using it until I learnt to build the coil. And I just can't get the aspire rebuilds to work properly. They lack Vapour and then I get dry hits.

So what's going to happen, I'm going to retire the mAN, because I don't want to pay R40 a coil and then get duds.
Above all, when I buy I like reliability, this is why I seek original products.

Even though I'm going the RTA route, I would still like my R400 mAN to work properly. I loved the thing.

Off topic kangertech aerotank turbo. Why is it so expensive im pretty sure my mini nauti gives better flavour and vape production but thats just an assumption.

I'm actually getting quite handy at EVOD building :)

I loved my EVOD coil builds for my mPT2 tanks
10 wraps of 28g, 1.5mm iD, 1.5 or so ohms, cotton wick - and I was astounded at the improvement in the vape over the stock coils.
I spent many an evening trying to perfect it and discussing the ins and outs with experts like @BhavZ

Did this for a few months - but then I got tired with the odd gurgle here and there - the odd leaking out the bottom - and the small tank size, which meant I was pitstopping and tinkering more than I wanted to.

When I tried the RDAs and RTAs the vape improved by leaps and bounds.

And then the Reo just made it all more convenient...

Ah, thanks for the review. I concur absolutely, even that CV Melon on the Rocks is great in the mAN.

Back