NB!!! Cape Town Vape meet location

It's a vape meet. You vape don't you?
I'm running kanger tanks at the moment, and love it, and still love vaping. ;)
Tyler what yoy puffing on?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I get cha... but i'm running a trident on a MVP 2.0. I love it, but it's still very entry-level.

Excuse me! But there is no way I'm gona allow you to insult a MVP as an entry level device.

I have a Reo but my MVP doesn't leave my side since I got it back

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

I get cha... but i'm running a trident on a MVP 2.0. I love it, but it's still very entry-level.

In my humble opinion, there are no entry or exit level vape gear - you vape on your gear that you prefer; ie: some long time veteran vapers use Evods as their gear of preference and swear by it.

guys 35 minutes to get your input in here. thus far we have have alot of likes for the venue and only one request for a date change.
as it stands right now at 3pm we will book and confirm the venue.

make that 34 minutes.

Excuse me! But there is no way I'm gona allow you to insult a MVP as an entry level device.

I have a Reo but my MVP doesn't leave my side since I got it back

Hi @annemarievdh I would never insult my MVP! I did not mean it in a negative light (she's the sole reason i'm off analogs to begin with), I was merely pondering the fact that she will be surrounded by reo's, fancy regulated mods and mech bad boys.

Haven't had the budget to get her some siblings yet, but soon.

email has been structured and typed out.
12 minutes till i click send

Hi @annemarievdh I would never insult my MVP! I did not mean it in a negative light (she's the sole reason i'm off analogs to begin with), I was merely pondering the fact that she will be surrounded by reo's, fancy regulated mods and mech bad boys.

Haven't had the budget to get her some siblings yet, but soon.

Good safe.

Well, she will feel right at home in the middle of all the Reo's and fancy regulated mods. Haha

You really don't have to worry about having the newest or the biggest or baddest or fanciest. Its a vape meet, not a beauty parade.

Its for vapers by vapers, for vape knowledge, vape fun, and vape help. Your even welcome with a cig-alike

Hope you guys have a vape meet in early june next year... will be in Cape Town for my Honeymoon:clap:

Hope you guys have a vape meet in early june next year... will be in Cape Town for my Honeymoon:clap:

congrats on the upcoming nuptials! sure we will have more meets. @Marzuq is doing a fine job, once the wheels are greased we can do it more regularly!

Back