: Pretoria, Centurion

Delivery/Collection
: Collect or deliver

Reason
:

Picture here
:
Hi there

I am looking to purchase a mod (kit preferably) but dont know what to get. I dont want anything that will cost me an arm and a leg but also dont want these pen like things. Been there done that and bought a box of smokes :doh: If anyone has a decent setup for sale that would also help or if there is someone willing to pay it forward ::):):):)Any suggestions on what to get with low maintenance would be appreciated. I was looking at the Eleaf Pico but they are over a grand.

My budget is around the R700 mark.

Cheers

Item wanted: Any

Price Preference: R600 - R700

Condition
: Good

Age of the item
: Not too old

Location of item
: Pretoria, Centurion

Delivery/Collection
: Collect or deliver

Reason
:

Picture here
:
Hi there

I am looking to purchase a mod (kit preferably) but dont know what to get. I dont want anything that will cost me an arm and a leg but also dont want these pen like things. Been there done that and bought a box of smokes :doh: If anyone has a decent setup for sale that would also help or if there is someone willing to pay it forward ::):):):)Any suggestions on what to get with low maintenance would be appreciated. I was looking at the Eleaf Pico but they are over a grand.

My budget is around the R700 mark.

Cheers

Hey good to hear you trying to kick the stinkies and as you will see in many of the threads on here one of the most vital first steps is picking the right device to suite YOU. I find the first question to normally ask is how do you smoke do you pull from the cig into your mouth and then breath into lungs ? Or do you pull straight from the cig into your lungs ?

When you say Pen devices are you meaning any tubes ? There are larger tubes that are in that price range and also depends on your preference with what you will be carting around with you as majority of the pen like devices are to ease the look/feel of vaping to a new vaper/ex smoker.

Hey good to hear you trying to kick the stinkies and as you will see in many of the threads on here one of the most vital first steps is picking the right device to suite YOU. I find the first question to normally ask is how do you smoke do you pull from the cig into your mouth and then breath into lungs ? Or do you pull straight from the cig into your lungs ?

When you say Pen devices are you meaning any tubes ? There are larger tubes that are in that price range and also depends on your preference with what you will be carting around with you as majority of the pen like devices are to ease the look/feel of vaping to a new vaper/ex smoker.
I dont mind carrying a mod around as I'm mostly at my desk anyway. I tried a friends Pico and quite liked it as opposed to the twisp or similar devices. Direct to lung is fine as I'm used to smoking hubbly as well

I dont mind carrying a mod around as I'm mostly at my desk anyway. I tried a friends Pico and quite liked it as opposed to the twisp or similar devices. Direct to lung is fine as I'm used to smoking hubbly as well

Nice i was ex hubbly and cigs too i vape straight to lungs on my Ijust S and have found it reliable and still easy to shove in the pocket on the run.
I have heard great things about the Pico too and at least with the Pico you can do a couple of upgrades. Hope you find one ! :--)

Last edited:
Nice i was ex hubbly and cigs too i smoke straight to lungs on my Ijust S and have found it reliable and still easy to shove in the pocket on the run.
I have heard great things about the Pico too and at least with the Pico you can do a couple of upgrades. Hope you find one ! :--)

If you're smoking it - you're doing it wrong :-D

Back