Nicest coffee concentrate

@Andre - Sorry if I missed it somewhere else on the forum, but is MF available at a local vendor or did you have to import it?
Imported directly from Amazon, took the cheaper shipping. Arrived 4 days earlier than they predicted. Still a month, but forewarned.

@Tanja
I have had great success with FA Coffee Espresso
Just checked what HIC's note says about it and it is also very positive. :)\

Here is his notes :

FA Coffee Espresso
Strong, bold, true, never bitter, excellent coffee flavor! No skunky flavor that some coffee
flavorings have. No offensive vapor trail. For Starbucks-like flavor, start with your
favorite cream and flavors. Get them to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Espresso. Think of
0.5% addition as an 'espresso shot' in a venti sized Starbucks drink. For plain blonde
coffee, try 1-2% Espresso with 2% FA Fresh Cream. With high-VG, high-quality nic
base, Espresso is mildly sweet. With lower quality nic, Coffee Espresso is very strong
and can have a harsh edge. If it seems unpleasant to you, try Espresso with 0 mg base
to see if your nic is altering the flavor.

Try Cloud Burst coffee. It's not overpowering and gives you that filtered coffee taste. Here is my first crack at a diy coffee and I'm enjoying it. V2 will have some cream added to it.
eda5300a032d8a7b308d300074f5ee7b.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Please explain how, I also need a good coffee and since I roast my own beans, this may be the right thing to try. Help if you don't mind...

There are various methods that can be found on line to find out how and other specifics. Check them out if interested then make your own decisions which method or if you even want to do/use them.

I call all my extractions NEF's (naturally extract flavors) other than tobacco extractions that are NET's.

Back