Nico-E

Puff Daddy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Is it just me or does Nico-E have like no info about any of their products. 2 years ago I bought my mom a Nico-E for her birthday (was before I started vaping) for R800. It came with 120ml of E-juice and the E-cig.

Now that I vape, I look back at that shitty purchase:(. Anyway the thing was better than a Twisp, but still a piece of junk. The flavour were the only thing that was ok.

I'd still like to know about the company as they claim to make the purest juice etc. but I seriously doubt it especially at that price point.

Is it just me or does Nico-E have like no info about any of their products. 2 years ago I bought my mom a Nico-E for her birthday (was before I started vaping) for R800. It came with 120ml of E-juice and the E-cig.

Now that I vape, I look back at that shitty purchase:(. Anyway the thing was better than a Twisp, but still a piece of junk. The flavour were the only thing that was ok.

I'd still like to know about the company as they claim to make the purest juice etc. but I seriously doubt it especially at that price point.
This was brought up before:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ive-found-the-rolls-royce-of-vaping.t7315/

Back