Nicotickets new bottles soon to be available in SA !

Only one mess-up... H1N1 is only available in 6mg for now, I ordered 12 and 18 but there was a misunderstanding and they all arrived in 6mg. Will rectify this on the next order, apologies for anyone that was wanting the Virus in 12 or 18mg.

Only one mess-up... H1N1 is only available in 6mg for now, I ordered 12 and 18 but there was a misunderstanding and they all arrived in 6mg. Will rectify this on the next order, apologies for anyone that was wanting the Virus in 12 or 18mg.

Clark's fault. :)

Ok so buy 1 get 1 free ?

Ok so buy 1 get 1 free ?
Buy 2x 6mg then you'll have 12mg, buy 3 and you'll have 18mg :D

but to make it work you'll also need another device or two because you'll have to vape them all at the same time, so you'll probably need to add those to your cart too :D

Buy 2x 6mg then you'll have 12mg, buy 3 and you'll have 18mg :D

but to make it work you'll also need another device or two because you'll have to vape them all at the same time, so you'll probably need to add those to your cart too :D

hahahahahahah

i would positively pass out with anything higher than 6mg

@ShaneW
If I place an order on your website, when can I expect delivery as I see you are relocating to CT.
Looking for Strawnilla & Absolute Creme Brulee.

Hi Guys, apologies for the delay in response

Hope to be up and running again within the next few days!!! Got 3 viewings of houses lined up between today and tomorrow, holding thumbs it pans out.

Sorry to everyone running low on their favourite juices but please bear with me on this one, Juicy Joes stock is stuck in storage until I find a place to operate from... soon I promise

Hi Guys, apologies for the delay in response

Hope to be up and running again within the next few days!!! Got 3 viewings of houses lined up between today and tomorrow, holding thumbs it pans out.

Sorry to everyone running low on their favourite juices but please bear with me on this one, Juicy Joes stock is stuck in storage until I find a place to operate from... soon I promise

Thats great news bro, hope you find a winner, good luck! :rock:

@ShaneW how do we secure radio active and raz cup bottles? or will it be a first come first serve vibe?

Price is the same as the others... R220 / 30ml I have 6 & 12mg coming in very limited quantities

@ShaneW - are you bringing in The Doodle and Sure Bert in by any chance? :D
I have ordered a bottle of Sure Bert from them directly. Just sounded too divine. Want to try the Absolute Creme Brulee at some stage - but am hesitant as I did not like the "normal" Creme Brulee. One of our members (don't remember who) raves about the Absolute.

I have ordered a bottle of Sure Bert from them directly. Just sounded too divine. Want to try the Absolute Creme Brulee at some stage - but am hesitant as I did not like the "normal" Creme Brulee. One of our members (don't remember who) raves about the Absolute.

I havent tried ACB yet but am planning on including it in the next order.

Nice @Andre ! I am very envious!

Sadly with my M.I.A 2k order which left on 28th of August, I will not order from them directly again thanks to our amazing postal service.

Back