Noob Mistakes!

Noob mistake Nr1 ....Top Coils ! The humble EVOD kicks @ss when compared to top coils in the budget/starter category

Last edited:
i am tired of buying of buying bit n pieces, next month I am getting a mvp 2, vtr or svd. gonna aslo get a russian 91%. Should be a pro setup with 20g kanthal and cotton. Then all I have to worry about is juice.

MVP is 11W max:(,
VTR and SVD 15W max, with limited subohm range, and you're going to need to cut top part of VTR to be able to fit Russian. Best return on investment for coil building would be something with a wider ohm range like the 20-30W like a cana/sigelei. Looking to upgrade to these options myself...:D

My biggest noob mistake so far is blindly mixing flavours without trying them individually first.....:sick:

Last edited:
if you can afford it, cana or sig 30 watt, if you can't, eciggies new upgraded 15w vamolike thing. been vaping for over 5 months or so now with my el cheapo fasttech R250 vamo. whatever keeps you off the stinkies and all that :)

My 10c worth = Research everything!! before you buy = ask on the forum = good buy.

I ran out to buy a Twisp only to use it for like a week!
Then bought some Maxis and a 1000mha ego bat, only to end up with a Protank and a evic about 3 weeks later.
So now here I am with a Kayfun and awaiting stock on the ZNA30.... or a IPV.... or a DNA30.... or a Russian.... or a ....or a....

Ok so the above means don't ever think Vaping will SAVE you money! :eek:

So I decided I would break out the old twisp atomizers the other night while on skype with a buddy in the uk. I wanted to unscrew it from the battery and while I am talking to him not paying much attention I end up unscrewing the tank only to end up with a keyboard covered in Just B Naartjie......:censored:

Noob Mistake #1:
I brought a Twisp.

Noob Mistake #2:
Upgraded to an Aerotank Mini. BUT WAIT!!!
That is not the mistake.
The mistake was thinking my wife would be happy with the Twisp...
NOPE!
She wants my Aerotank Mini!!!

So, now im due for an upgrade myself. Not because what I have is bad or insufficient... nope, coz my wife wants my stuff!

Back