Odin BF Atomiser from Loki Labs

Can't leave my station for a while and miss all the fun. And Odin built and sold and shenanigans with SS!
BTW, that was a very slick build there @Rob Fisher. The wraps were so tight it looked like a one piece!

Wow @Rob Fisher

The Odin came and went in a flash

Was it just because its more geared for bigger airflow and lung hits?

Wow @Rob Fisher

The Odin came and went in a flash

Was it just because its more geared for bigger airflow and lung hits?

Yes 100% @Silver! Building it was real easy... but I don't like big airflow and dual coils... and the real killer for me was the slight overhang of the Atty on the REO... my OCD could just not take that. :confused:

It's getting huge reviews on ECF but I feel the same way I do about it as I do the Cyclops... just not for me... I really am sold on the Cyclone with standard hole (well slight increase in hole) and the absolutely prefect flavour it give me! :rock:

Hey all

So i have just build the same Odin as Robs (im lucky rob doesnt like airy attys) but went to look on the ecf for some builds and found this one im using.

its 9 wrapps dual coil 2.2 id 0.47 ohm with lots of rayon wick.

image_zps87c7685e.jpg

this is her juiced up after squonking

image_zps5919e6f6.jpg

So far she doesnt leak and the juice goes in and out perfectly!

image_zps21565756.jpg

I agree there is a bit of a overhang but it doesnt bother me :p

The flavor of this device is unreal! i know i am just trying it out still but after using the cyclops before this im getting great clouds and the vapor is not hot at all! This is the first time i have experienced a dual coil low ohm vape that has better flavor and the atty doesnt get hot at all.

I think the dual coil low ohm die hards who are on Atomics and Cyclops should give this a try!

I will try using less wick tomorrow and will post more information.

Very good pics and details. Glad u enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ill bring it on Sunday for you to try and then make up your mind if you regret or not lol we can always order more :p
I like the way you think. Please do post more commentary once u have given it a fair go

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey all

So i have just build the same Odin as Robs (im lucky rob doesnt like airy attys) but went to look on the ecf for some builds and found this one im using.

its 9 wrapps dual coil 2.2 id 0.47 ohm with lots of rayon wick.

image_zps87c7685e.jpg

this is her juiced up after squonking

image_zps5919e6f6.jpg

So far she doesnt leak and the juice goes in and out perfectly!

image_zps21565756.jpg

I agree there is a bit of a overhang but it doesnt bother me :p

The flavor of this device is unreal! i know i am just trying it out still but after using the cyclops before this im getting great clouds and the vapor is not hot at all! This is the first time i have experienced a dual coil low ohm vape that has better flavor and the atty doesnt get hot at all.

I think the dual coil low ohm die hards who are on Atomics and Cyclops should give this a try!

I will try using less wick tomorrow and will post more information.

So after vaping the Odin all day i wanted to give some more feedback.

This atty is incredible! im so in love with this thing as the flavor in my opinion is the best thing i have every used! I am going to be ordering more as soon as the strike ends!

This atty is incredible! im so in love with this thing as the flavor in my opinion is the best thing i have every used! I am going to be ordering more as soon as the strike ends!
count me in :D :rock:

So happy you like it! And I'm happy it went to a good home! :rock:

From unhappy review to sold in 1h03, that has got to be some sort of record :eek:

Back