ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I have a few things that I no longer use and would like to PIF it to people who are feeling the current financial pinch. Send me a PM with your real name, address, postal code and cell number and let me know what your current device is you vape on.

If you have been posting in the Vape Mail thread this aint for you!
pay-it-forwardimage.jpg

Rob my wife is currently only vaping on second hand fumes!!!

But seriously, great initiative and incredible generosity. If you didn't have such a foul mouth I would nominate you for a knighthood!

Hi All,

I have a few things that I no longer use and would like to PIF it to people who are feeling the current financial pinch. Send me a PM with your real name, address, postal code and cell number and let me know what your current device is you vape on.

If you have been posting in the Vape Mail thread this aint for you!
View attachment 121040

And this is why you are a LEGEND!!!!!!!

I really would not mind as I a vaping on a twisp and i REALLY need an upgrade, but things are tight right now.

i will pitch in to i have same demen killer wire left can help out with a coil or two if you are near me in table view

Sorry all items now gone guys... the courier has picked up the parcels and they should be with you on Monday!

I agree with all that's been said above. A person who is prepared share not only time and knowledge but also PIFing like this is a rare gem. Thanks Rob

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great gesture Rob. I hope you can help anyone who is serious about quitting ciggys, but cannot afford 1 decent unit, let alone a variety, which many of us are blessed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are very few people like you in this world. Such generosity to a complete stranger. Thank you for my mod Rob. I had my eye on the Vaporesso Revenger for quiet some time now. And I was stunned when I opened the package. I never expected it. Thank you again

Attachments

• 20180202_201443.jpg
    20180202_201443.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 39
There are very few people like you in this world. Such generosity to a complete stranger. Thank you for my mod Rob. I had my eye on the Vaporesso Revenger for quiet some time now. And I was stunned when I opened the package. I never expected it. Thank you again

Wow !!!!

Mr Fisher, you sir are the embodiment of winner winner chicken dinner

All in favour of a Santa Claus medal ??

@Rob Fisher , big salute to you sir

Thread started 8h59
Courier packages photo 10h33
My word

Thanks for all you do for the forum and for all of us!
:icon12:

Back