Pico community help???

Quick question. Can the pico hold 2x 18350's?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Quick question. Can the pico hold 2x 18350's?

Only designed to hold 1 18650 hey, plus from what I can see a 18350 is about 35mm in length while a 18650 is 64mm in length so 2 18350's will be too long.

Ok? So i recently bought a Pico kit after reading some rave reviews on it, as well as advice from the members here....! Problem is, Im just nt feeling it though??? Now i wanna know from fellow pico owners, am i doing something wrong? Am i missing something? With such rave reviews and people advising it as the go to device to quit stinkies, surely i must be doing something wrong???

To me the pico just seems like a very big cloud maker with very little "hit" or satisfaction??? I am so frustrated Im almost at the point of letting it go.... But before i do that, maybe fellow owners can help???

So plse tell me what have u got in the tank, what power u vape at, do u vape direct lung or MTL, etc etc etc, and lets see if I can sort this out

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hallo.

I also bought the same device with the same results and have the same Q.

Have decided to buy a cCell 0.9ohm coil which I will try with the liquid I currently have.
Also ordered some Five Pawns and Nicoticket to try with the cCell coil and my current 0.3ohm stock coil that came with the Melo 3.
Decided to also get some 60/40 PG/VG juice to test with the above as well.

Will let you know what I experienced, once the order is delivered.

@flavourguy, plse do let us know as i am still also in the same boat??? With me the pico seems a hit and miss affair, so would really like to know if the cCell and different juice makes a difference?

These days the pico stands all lonesome and my goto device is the AIO???

@flavourguy, plse do let us know as i am still also in the same boat??? With me the pico seems a hit and miss affair, so would really like to know if the cCell and different juice makes a difference?

These days the pico stands all lonesome and my goto device is the AIO???

Sell me ur pico if u still not happy

I'm going to say this one more time...

The following tanks take the Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell coil and it changes the tanks into a flavour explosion. Added to that the cCell coils last way way longer than conventional coils. My record for refills is over 120 refills!

Target, Gemini, Melo III Mini, Melo III 4ml and ORC tanks... there are some other tanks that can accept the cCell but don't work as well as the ones mentioned.

But of course KAK juice is still going to taste KAK no matter what coil is used. But a good juice will shine with the 0.9Ω cCell.

BUT... make sure you buy from a vendor that has the newer batch of cCell's because the first batch that made it's way in the country are suspect... some people have had success with the 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω Stainless Steel and 0.8Ω cCell coils but I have not had much luck with them.

Hold ur horses not ready to let go just yet.... got some e sense strawberry today, 8mg and popped that in the pico with the 0.3 ohm coil, 18 watts.... man oh man..... What pure bliss!!!! freshly cut perfectly ripe stawberries like an angel weed on my tongue I think I must stop now, I can feel my head starting to spin....

Now i definitely wanna try the cCell coil, coz that must be even more awesome!!!!

Just a quick noob question? Some people talk about stainless steel coils with the cCell, while others refer to it as ceramic??? What is the difference???

Just a quick noob question? Some people talk about stainless steel coils with the cCell, while others refer to it as ceramic??? What is the difference???

Both coils I'm referring to are ceramic... the one has a Stainless steel coil and the other has Kanthal. The 0.5 is Stainless Steel and the 0.9 is kanthal.

Hi

Do you know what I need to look at i.t.o. the cCell coils to make sure its the new/better batch.

Impossible to see... just talk to your Vendor and ask them. If they have recently (in the last month) received stock they should be 100% fine.

I will start a thread in the Who has Stock section and Vendors can post their dates and confirmation of new stock there.

Hallo.

I did receive the Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell coil and the Five Pawns and Nicoticket liquid.
Firstly, thank you for the suggestions.
There is a distinctive difference with the 0.9Ω cCell coil.

I added some Nicoticket juice to the 0.3 ohm stock Melo3 mini tank,..... tasted better/more flavor than the liquid I had. Could be the higher PG %.
Then cleaned out the tank and inserted the 0.9Ω cCell coil, did the foreplay required and started sucking.
For me this was much more flavor-full than the stock setup, with more vapor production as well.
As @Rob Fisher stated: 30 W does work well.

The Nicoticket Betelgeuse is 65/35 PG/VG and could also play a big part in the flavor-full taste.
Still have to try the Five Pawns - Castle Long with this setup.
Tried the Castle Long in a Twisp Edge while waiting for the liquid to prime trough the ceramic and it was delicious.

Still need to experiment with the cCell NI200 0.2 ohm coil and of course our locally best voted e-liquid.....XXX from Vapour Mountain.

Thanks for all the advise guys. Have now also ordered some of these coils to try on my Pico. Looking forward to seeing how much of a difference the coil makes.

Hallo.

I did receive the Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell coil and the Five Pawns and Nicoticket liquid.
Firstly, thank you for the suggestions.
There is a distinctive difference with the 0.9Ω cCell coil.

I added some Nicoticket juice to the 0.3 ohm stock Melo3 mini tank,..... tasted better/more flavor than the liquid I had. Could be the higher PG %.
Then cleaned out the tank and inserted the 0.9Ω cCell coil, did the foreplay required and started sucking.
For me this was much more flavor-full than the stock setup, with more vapor production as well.
As @Rob Fisher stated: 30 W does work well.

The Nicoticket Betelgeuse is 65/35 PG/VG and could also play a big part in the flavor-full taste.
Still have to try the Five Pawns - Castle Long with this setup.
Tried the Castle Long in a Twisp Edge while waiting for the liquid to prime trough the ceramic and it was delicious.

Still need to experiment with the cCell NI200 0.2 ohm coil and of course our locally best voted e-liquid.....XXX from Vapour Mountain.

I didn't waste time or effort with any of the stock cCells except the .9Ω - all the others if extras or installed in new tanks were removed and tossed into a bag. Thinner liquids and extreme priming was the prescribed at first in the cCell's. So I played that game at first. But I soon discounted that by running 100% VG liquids in mine and not priming them beyond a few no power pulls.

Some say PG carries the flavor better, but that in part because they are running liquids most likely made with PG based flavor concentrates in them. My DIY 100% VG liquids have VG based flavor additives, are just as flavorful as the thinner PG heavy juice in any topper, including the cCell's.

I had the advantage of getting newer run cCells up front, none were dud's, all have worked flawlessly from the start and none have had to be replaced yet. I have cCells that have ran well over a 100 tanks of juice that are still working just fine. I've used 5 Target and Gemini tanks for them, but have now switched over to 5 Melo III/III Mini tanks to run the .9Ω cCells in, will be getting more of them for rotations (I dedicate each liquid to each topper it runs in).

I didn't waste time or effort with any of the stock cCells except the .9Ω - all the others if extras or installed in new tanks were removed and tossed into a bag. Thinner liquids and extreme priming was the prescribed at first in the cCell's. So I played that game at first. But I soon discounted that by running 100% VG liquids in mine and not priming them beyond a few no power pulls.

Some say PG carries the flavor better, but that in part because they are running liquids most likely made with PG based flavor concentrates in them. My DIY 100% VG liquids have VG based flavor additives, are just as flavorful as the thinner PG heavy juice in any topper, including the cCell's.

I had the advantage of getting newer run cCells up front, none were dud's, all have worked flawlessly from the start and none have had to be replaced yet. I have cCells that have ran well over a 100 tanks of juice that are still working just fine. I've used 5 Target and Gemini tanks for them, but have now switched over to 5 Melo III/III Mini tanks to run the .9Ω cCells in, will be getting more of them for rotations (I dedicate each liquid to each topper it runs in).
Hi @Spydro

Would like to taste your own mixed VG liquid.
Any thoughts on good US liquids.

Hi @Spydro

Would like to taste your own mixed VG liquid.
Any thoughts on good US liquids.

Mainly because of the possible legal ramifications I don't mix DIY for any ones use except my own @FlavorGuy, nor do I pass on my recipes. A personal choice that I stick to. I do my own extractions for some of the additives that are done to my personal tastes as well, don't add nicotine, so my recipes are not for everyone anyway.

I have tried somewhere around 400 US and foreign premade's over the years, most in 30ml or larger bottles, including most of the "hyped" ones in the US & UK. Most were tossed out before they were 1/3 used up to way less used. Matters not if some were good at some point, many were not, they all became tiring or were so poorly made that they broke down way too fast. So only a small percentage of premades have made the grade at all and why I mostly went back to the DIY I started with about 3 years ago. Of the premades the cleanest certified in the US I got comes from Nude Nicotine in San Diego, available premade in up to 1000ml bottles I got Jake to use for a massive cost savings. I don't buy premade from them anymore, but I use some of their in house VG concentrates in my DIY as is or modified by me, and buy my VG from them as well in 1000ml bottles several at a time. Others that had at least some noteworthy premades to me that I enjoyed for awhile, again to my tastes (but that I no longer buy from) in no particular order are Ahlusion in Michigan, HHV in Georgia and Sleeping Dragon in Texas. Nicoticket is highly hyped here, but only one worked for me, and Clark is a greedy ___. I called him, asked about getting the one in 1 liter bottles same as I got from Jake, and was quoted over five times more than Jake charges, and way more cost than buying the 1000ml of it in his small glass dropper bottles would be (when each bottle/dropper alone cost him more than a one liter bottle would). Some of the other brands had a short sparkle or two sometimes, but not enough of one to keep me interested.

I like intense flavors in a very narrow type of flavors the best, mostly drink, liquors and some pipe tobaccos. So most fruit, bakery, desert, etc premades don't have much of a chance with me. Some SA premades I'm trying right now are an exception to that though... good stuff even though they are mostly flavor types I normally don't vape. That says a lot to me about the liquids from these three makers. Far better than most of those I've tried, and I'd bet than most of the thousands of B&M's who make them in the US.

Last edited:
Guys? Where do you carry your gear when at work??? i took the AIO to work and had it in my shirt pocket, but it keeps on toppling over and then floods the coil??? Same happens in the pants pockets??? any suggestions?!! im also sure i read somewhere about belt pouches for the pico??? i work in a retail environment serving customers all day and im scared if i leave on desk and turn around for a second or 2 it might just dissapear???

I have noticed that when I do not vape my device for 2 or 3 hours that the coil floods and the tank leaks. Best is to take a vape now and again to burn some of the juice off.

Hi guys.

Some advislce please. Tried the Ceramic coil and the flavour is amazing.
Problem now though and Im not sure if it was happening with the standard coil, Im getting an airlock on my tank. This causes what I assume are dry hits? ( terrible burnt taste). If I open the top of my tank to let air in this allows the juice to flow and the flavour returns. So I am now opening and closingthe top of my tank constantly while vaping to avoid dry hits. Is there anything I do about this?

Hi guys.

Problem now though and Im not sure if it was happening with the standard coil, Im getting an airlock on my tank. This causes what I assume are dry hits? ( terrible burnt taste). If I open the top of my tank to let air in this allows the juice to flow and the flavour returns. So I am now opening and closingthe top of my tank constantly while vaping to avoid dry hits. Is there anything I do about this?
What tank are you using?some of the members have posted that if you open your tank slightly until you see bubbles it takes away the airlock,Mr @robfisher would probably be able to assist you with your question as he is the ceramic expert

What tank are you using?some of the members have posted that if you open your tank slightly until you see bubbles it takes away the airlock,Mr @robfisher would probably be able to assist you with your question as he is the ceramic expert
Its the Melo 111 mini that came with my Pico. Definatley a few bubbles when I open it. Can I vape with the top just slightly open?

Hi guys.

Nope @Vaughn there is nothing you can do about this... you need to open the juice cap slightly to release the airlock and while you are vaping all should be well... but don't leave the juice cap loose overnight or for long periods because the tank will dump the juice on your mod.

Nope @Vaughn there is nothing you can do about this... you need to open the juice cap slightly to release the airlock and while you are vaping all should be well... but don't leave the juice cap loose overnight or for long periods because the tank will dump the juice on your mod.
Thank you Rob. Also thank you for recomending the Ccel coil. Its a winner.

Back