PIF for a friend

S

Spyro

Hey everyone.

The only spare mods I have are rebuildable and mech mods. These are way out of my friends league.

He's currently a smoker and after trying out my mod he really wants one. He's only just been employed so is low on funds and has two children to feed, school, and all the rest.

I was hoping someone could help him out with some kind of basic setup. Something like a smok stick or Ijust stick of sorts. Needs to have commercially available coils. When he's ready to build I'll give him a more serious setup.

If he doesn't come right I'll buy him something at the end of the month.

Just figured I'd post here. Thanks in advance for any help. He's based in Kenilworth - CPT.

Juice is welcome too, but I have tons of it so not a necessity.

just need to plug it in and see that it is working
otherwise in perfect condition

Hey everyone.

The only spare mods I have are rebuildable and mech mods. These are way out of my friends league.

He's currently a smoker and after trying out my mod he really wants one. He's only just been employed so is low on funds and has two children to feed, school, and all the rest.

I was hoping someone could help him out with some kind of basic setup. Something like a smok stick or Ijust stick of sorts. Needs to have commercially available coils. When he's ready to build I'll give him a more serious setup.

If he doesn't come right I'll buy him something at the end of the month.

Just figured I'd post here. Thanks in advance for any help. He's based in Kenilworth - CPT.

Juice is welcome too, but I have tons of it so not a necessity.
What kind of vape is he looking for?

What kind of vape is he looking for?

He's never used one up until last night. So literally anything that works that comes with commercial coils.
Doesn't matter what it looks like at all.

As long as it's DL

He's never used one up until last night. So literally anything that works that comes with commercial coils.
Doesn't matter what it looks like at all.

As long as it's DL
Got a couple of evod clearomisers but they are mtl and old as the hills. Will probably not do, may actually putt him off vaping...

Regards

Got a couple of evod clearomisers but they are mtl and old as the hills. Will probably not do, may actually putt him off vaping...

Regards

He was hesitant to try the vape based on his experience with MTL. But If I don't come right I'm sure I'll be able to buy him something off of the classies. Thank you though :)

We would like to offer a Cirrus AIO and 4 of our Orange by Twisp flavours. :happy:

Wow! That's extremely generous of you!
Thank you very much! He's going to be absolutely ecstatic.

Should I send him your contact details or send you his address /cell?

I'm a little jealous I won't lie.

Wow! That's extremely generous of you!
Thank you very much! He's going to be absolutely ecstatic.

Should I send him your contact details or send you his address /cell?

I'm a little jealous I won't lie.

Amazing! Pop us a message with his Name & Surname, Delivery Address and Contact Number and we'll make it happen! :-D

Amazing! Pop us a message with his Name & Surname, Delivery Address and Contact Number and we'll make it happen! :-D

No problem! I just need to organise his address from him. But I'll send it through shortly!

Again, thank you very much. He's going to be so stoked.

It took less than an hour to organise this man a free setup.

This really does highlight the flippen INCREDIBLE people we have on this forum! A friend asks for help and it is there in no time.

Huge kudos to @BioHAZarD and @Twisp . I'm not getting the free stuff, and yet you have still made my day! :h:

The Evic is still available if anyone wants it? not sure if still needed after the @Twisp deal.

The Evic is still available if anyone wants it? not sure if still needed after the @Twisp deal.

Thanks Mister Hazard. I'm sure someone will need it one day. I can't take it from you as I can afford my own gear and no longer have anyone to convert! :D

Back