Project Hurricane

We want to see some reveal pics. Please Chef

3 hours to go till reveal time guys!!!

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Thus is the one thread I'll be watching very closely today. Very very interested to see what the actual mod looks like..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ok @Chef Guest now everybody saw it at the meeting, and what for us that we were not there?
Some photo of the real thing ? Cant wait to see it

Sorry. Taken from a horizontal position in a daze of sleep induced lethargy.

uploadfromtaptalk1409473564908.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409473617087.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409473681448.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409473724537.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409473829831.jpg

I will post up some more pics later. This is only one of 3 demo mods that we actualy had at the meet yesterday. I'm now going back to sleep. Eyes are losing the endurance challenge. Anyone wanting to get hold of me should wait until the sun sets...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409473778112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409473778112.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 48
@Chef Guest & @Harryssss

The Mk1 is really something special going by the prototypes I've seen at the Vapemeet.
I'm sure you've got a winner here.
I'm also excited to hear that you are planning to look at a bottom fed concept for you wooden box mods.
Best of luck with this venture and looking forward to see the final product.

Sorry. Taken from a horizontal position in a daze of sleep induced lethargy.

View attachment 10672
View attachment 10673
View attachment 10674
View attachment 10675
View attachment 10677

I will post up some more pics later. This is only one of 3 demo mods that we actualy had at the meet yesterday. I'm now going back to sleep. Eyes are losing the endurance challenge. Anyone wanting to get hold of me should wait until the sun sets...

Even better than the mock up Bro. You guys have by the looks of it produced a quality mod worthy of competing with the big boys. Can't wait to see the rest of those pics.

The fotos don't do justice to these awesome devices @Chef Guest. The "feel in your hand" and build quality are outstanding, and I agree with @Jimbo, the MK1 is a winner.

Some more pics!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG-20140829-00977.jpg
    IMG-20140829-00977.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG-20140830-00980.jpg
    IMG-20140830-00980.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 133
Excellent looking device! I am so in on this!

Some more pics!!!!!
Wow that looks so damm sexy! Way back I said I wouldn't spend more than a grand on a mod and I find myself using my mech more and more often but I'm seriously considering one of these.

Lemme tell you that this thing seriously kicks the llamas arse! Have been using it and Nthabiseng exclusively since yesterday. Numerous near silver experiences!

But I don't want to stop!

This is still however the prototype guys. Pretty much exactly what you see is what you'll get with your mod bar a few minor details based on feedback from yesterday.

First off, all details and finishes including laser etching of logos, names and serial numbers will be on the finished product.

We're gonna shave 1 mm of metal off to reduce weight and overall width.

We will round off all of the 90° edges on the metal to give a better hand feel and also reduce weight.

We will try (and I emphasise TRY) to bring the overall width down but this may not be possible.

Apart from that, the feedback from yesterday was overwhelmingly positive, and we'd like to express our deepest gratitude to everyone who was at the vape meet and on the forum for all of the support, encouragement and well wishes that we have received thus far.

This would never have happened without all of you who have believed in vaping as a way of life, in us and been our friends and advisors throughout our journey. This mod is for you!

So what type of price tag we looking at and when are orders being taken?

@crack2483 the pre order list for the first 10 Special Edition Eclipses is still open I believe, but please don't hold me to that as I need to backtrack communication and make sure that this is the case. I also received verbal requests yesterday but am waiting on written communication before adding to the list.

Price tag on the 1st edition is around R2750 excluding shipping and customers can expect delivery in the first week of October.

Following this, the price will start at R2500 and go up depending on what customers choose for their individual mods. They will only be made to order. Never mass produced.

These mods look awesome. The first edition is an extra bonus. I believe that you shud get ahead on this. These mods are going to go like crazy. Everyone like a little custom this and that. A custom mod exactly the way you want it... I like that

Back