Project Hurricane

Chef Guest

All about flavour
LV

Awards
Hey peeps!

I've been a bit quiet on the forum lately due to a couple of reasons, but the most important one is Project Hurricane!

This has all been kept very hush hush for obvious reasons, but I'm finally ready to let everyone know what's been going on!

For the last 2 months, @Harryssss and myself have been working on the first handcrafted, South African made, wooden sx350 regulated mod! This device has been in the design and prototyping phase for quite some time, but finally we have something that we are happy with and are ready to show the community!

The mod, codenamed The MK 1, is a fully upgraded sx350 chip running a single sony vtc5 18650 battery. It is carved from a single piece of rare wood, and I must say is IMHO absolutely stunning! Ito dimensions, it is about the same size as a hana mod, however it is much lighter and comfortable to hold.

The best news is yet to come! Apart from the fact that we are very proud to already have 2 of these mods on preorder from 2 of our valued forum members, we will have 2 working demo prototypes showcasing at Joburg Vapemeet on the 30th of August!

More information will follow. This is going to be a world class product guys! Both @Harryssss and myself are extremely proud and excited with what we have produced and can't wait to show it to all of you at the big reveal at the Vape meet and subsequent photographic releases afterwards.

Customers will have the option to choose their own piece of wood and the finishes used to make each mod a truly unique and personalized piece of art! Our 2 preorder clients have already been invited to choose their wood pieces, (that's right! You choose the piece, not just the type) and we hope to make delivery of these first commercially available products by the end of September.

Hope you guys are looking forward to seeing what we've come up with. Your feedback on Saturday is going to be what finalises the product and gets production rolling.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see them. Will def be watching at the meet ;)

Congrats guys. Sounds good but wow, a huge reveal like this and no pics? This might qualify for some fines. :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey peeps!

I've been a bit quiet on the forum lately due to a couple of reasons, but the most important one is Project Hurricane!

This has all been kept very hush hush for obvious reasons, but I'm finally ready to let everyone know what's been going on!

For the last 2 months, @Harryssss and myself have been working on the first handcrafted, South African made, wooden sx350 regulated mod! This device has been in the design and prototyping phase for quite some time, but finally we have something that we are happy with and are ready to show the community!

The mod, codenamed The MK 1, is a fully upgraded sx350 chip running a single sony vtc5 18650 battery. It is carved from a single piece of rare wood, and I must say is IMHO absolutely stunning! Ito dimensions, it is about the same size as a hana mod, however it is much lighter and comfortable to hold.

The best news is yet to come! Apart from the fact that we are very proud to already have 2 of these mods on preorder from 2 of our valued forum members, we will have 2 working demo prototypes showcasing at Joburg Vapemeet on the 30th of August!

More information will follow. This is going to be a world class product guys! Both @Harryssss and myself are extremely proud and excited with what we have produced and can't wait to show it to all of you at the big reveal at the Vape meet and subsequent photographic releases afterwards.

Customers will have the option to choose their own piece of wood and the finishes used to make each mod a truly unique and personalized piece of art! Our 2 preorder clients have already been invited to choose their wood pieces, (that's right! You choose the piece, not just the type) and we hope to make delivery of these first commercially available products by the end of September.

Hope you guys are looking forward to seeing what we've come up with. Your feedback on Saturday is going to be what finalises the product and gets production rolling.

that sounds awesome guy well done..
please put up some pics so we can see what these look like.
local is lekker!

Hey peeps!

Awesome... looking forward to seeing it at the meet

For me as a noob this mod packs a punch and feels extremely balanced with old (wood design), new (sx350 chip),power & elegance !!

This is gonna be an awesome Vape Meet and I can't wait to take a gander at the wood big time! :rock:

Can't wait to see it! I won't be at the meet. :(
Can I post the picture that you sent me for a preview?

Awesome news guys, just awesome, can't wait to see what this is going to look like :D

This mod sounds great, can't wait to see the outcome.

Is nice to see that other people think about the beauty of a mod and not only the fact that work. Cant wait to see it and im sure you will like what im building as well ( but thats another story) cant wait to see the photo

The pics will come guys! Fine me all you want! A little suspense isn't always a bad thing... ;)

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

love this guest. i would definitely want one :=) VK may even stock em

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. Sounds good but wow, a huge reveal like this and no pics? This might qualify for some fines. :p

The reveal is on Saturday in the flesh! Where everyone can hold, examine and test drive it!

Call this a teaser.... :p

The reveal is on Saturday in the flesh! Where everyone can hold, examine and test drive it!

Call this a teaser.... :p

Back