Psyclone Mods - Kryten RDA

@Silver maybe be wrong but i think it primes the coil in a way..on my mechs i fins if i do that it heats up quicker..maybe just me

Thanks @incredible_hullk
Just feels awkward exhaling - am wondering why not a small inhale first to get things going, followed by a bigger inhale

@Silver I used to do the same till I realized over time you waste vapor like that, specially when it's limited inhales on a dripper.

I tend to do small exhale when I start my mod up after it's been sitting for a little while just to get the coils heated up. Thereafter only inhale.

On another side note that Kryten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i also thought the same @Silver but also helps flavour...by expelling all the left over air and then taking in clean air results in fresh hits imho

Lol, it does perplex me why guys do it

I will say though it is quite cool to see little puffs of vapour coming out the airholes. Hehe

I will say though it is quite cool to see little puffs of vapour coming out the airholes. Hehe

I think it's both @Silver. A preheat of sorts, although you don't need to exhale vapor from your mouth/lungs to do it. Just softly blow through the atty while firing the coil(s), then inhale after they heat up. Some really exaggerate it, to them probably an ego trip like blowing clouds.

To me its just excess condensation on the mod.

Some do it to not only to heat up the coils but also to wick fresh juice to the cotton before inhaling. But hey that's just what I heard from some reviewers.

Looks great, thanks for sharing @Lingogrey
Big builds big clouds!

Just a question, why do some chaps do a small exhale before a big lung inhale?
Does that improve the vape?
I do it to flow air over the coils while it heats up it does take half a second or so to get to temp so a little exhale.
It is also a cloudblowing trick you exhale into the mod expelling the last bit of air in your lungs an by the time you ready to inhale you can take a bigger hit on coils that are already at optimum temp.
All the cool kids are doing it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

*** GIVE AWAY ***
HECSAKryten.png
HECSA (High End Club of South Africa) likes to give all vapers a chance at getting some High-End gear! As a part of what we like to do best, we are wanting to give one lucky member a chance at getting their hands on the newly released Psyclone Kryten. This is a 24mm RDA and let us tell you that it is nothing short of incredible!

In order to get in on the action all you need to do is go to the Vape-SA Facebook group and find the Giveaway post and then X1 and your ECIGSSA username!

The live giveaway will be done by Mr Rob Fisher.
Entries close on Sunday 5th @ 21h00 and the give away will be done on the 6th @ 19h00 live.

What will you get:
1x Psyclone Kryten 24mm RDA
1x Psyclone Kryten Ultem Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Delrin Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Frosted Cap

Rules:
- One (1) entry per member ONLY!
- Must be a member of ECIGSSA
- NOT have a Kryten RDA already (we will know)
- Must live in South Africa

Good luck!
HECSA

*** GIVE AWAY ***
View attachment 83851
HECSA (High End Club of South Africa) likes to give all vapers a chance at getting some High-End gear! As a part of what we like to do best, we are wanting to give one lucky member a chance at getting their hands on the newly released Psyclone Kryten. This is a 24mm RDA and let us tell you that it is nothing short of incredible!

In order to get in on the action all you need to do is go to the Vape-SA Facebook group and find the Giveaway post and then X1 and your ECIGSSA username!

The live giveaway will be done by Mr Rob Fisher.
Entries close on Sunday 5th @ 21h00 and the give away will be done on the 6th @ 19h00 live.

What will you get:
1x Psyclone Kryten 24mm RDA
1x Psyclone Kryten Ultem Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Delrin Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Frosted Cap

Rules:
- One (1) entry per member ONLY!
- Must be a member of ECIGSSA
- NOT have a Kryten RDA already (we will know)
- Must live in South Africa

Good luck!
HECSA

Oh wow awesome....
Doing this right away :)

I'm a member of ECICSSA, but I will never do FB & I'm not in SA (typical exclusion from parties on this forum). I'm OK with that though (this time) because as of this morning I will soon receive 2 Kryten RDA's with accessories without being in this elitist drawing. :stick:

:p:giggle::D

I'm a member of ECICSSA, but I will never do FB & I'm not in SA (typical exclusion from parties on this forum). I'm OK with that though (this time) because as of this morning I will soon receive 2 Kryten RDA's with accessories without being in this elitist drawing. :stick:

:p:giggle::D

as george lopez used to say "WAAAABANG ". round 1 begin...yoh @Spydro that was a fatality blow in the pratice round

Request to join group sent :)

Looks great, thanks for sharing @Lingogrey
Big builds big clouds!

Just a question, why do some chaps do a small exhale before a big lung inhale?
Does that improve the vape?
From my understanding the exhale is to give the coil some time to ramp up (on a mech), clear the airflow holes from any possible juice/dust/residue and compleatly empty your lungs before a massive "rip"

Edit: oops this has been answered very well by other forums members

Last edited:
Back