Psyclone Mods - Kryten RDA

@spiv my concern with hotter builds would be the tube attaching to the 510 pin. I was thinking it could possibly get hot and melt? I am very happy with the little single coil Hadaly and really want to get further into BF. I only have one regulated BF mod with another on the way so I am super new to this, pardon my noobness. So no worries letting it get a bit warm?

@Lord Vetinari honestly, I've never thought about that... But I like a cooler vape so simple wires work great for me.

I stopped using my Tsunami because the juice doesn't drain and an oversquonk leaks out the bottom airflow holes and you don't get that squonk sound I've grown to love.

This looked to be similar where the squonk hole is higher than the juice well so I was a little surprised when @Rob Fisher said it squonks... So I'm waiting for that breakdown :).

The Hadaly squonks perfectly. Love it. Just need to get my build right in it as I think I'm only getting like 70% of the flavour I could be getting.

Hehehehehe.... I also love that little slurp and how it goes deeper if you have squonked enough @spiv it is fantastic. I do a LOT of driving and the tactile/responsive nature of the whole thing is the bee's knees. On a 300km drive I used to fill two 3ml tanks or have to have a dripper or two dripped and on stand-by. Running the Hadaly as BF I am vaping all the way and I still have enough left in the little bottle to move around between meetings etc.

As tempted as I am by the Kryten, it is a serious investment and I guess honestly I am still very taken with the Hadaly. Going to keep watching until I find a high-wattage vaper running BF before I decide on the dual-coil route for myself or not. I know these atties will last a lifetime so it is a super relaxed decision I like it.

In-It-to-Win-It.jpg
We are all winners here because we gave up stinkies! But one of you 250 vapers that entered the competition will win a fantastic prize! And what will the winner get?

1x Psyclone Kryten 24mm RDA
1x Psyclone Kryten Ultem Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Delrin Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Frosted Cap

The giveaway will be on Monday the 6th @ 19h00 live on Vape-SA on Facebook!

View attachment 84082
We are all winners here because we gave up stinkies! But one of you 250 vapers that entered the competition will win a fantastic prize! And what will the winner get?

1x Psyclone Kryten 24mm RDA
1x Psyclone Kryten Ultem Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Delrin Cap
1x Psyclone Kryten Frosted Cap

The giveaway will be on Monday the 6th @ 19h00 live on Vape-SA on Facebook!

Fingers crossed and bum cheeks clenched cause if i win this one, im afraid i might just crap in my pants uncle @Rob Fisher
:-D

And I have to say I really rate this RDA! It's just perfect on my Hellfire Shadow! :b1:
Kryten 001.JPG

Hi Guys and Girls... @Takie will be doing the draw for me tonight at 7pm... I just realised I will be at supper with my sweet wife celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary!
35-3.jpg

Do we have to be present to win? It's my son's birthday & I'm taking him out for the evening. If we have to be present then good luck to all that are there. Have fun.

Do we have to be present to win? It's my son's birthday & I'm taking him out for the evening. If we have to be present then good luck to all that are there. Have fun.

No you don't... if your name is at number #1 position after 3 randomisers you win!

Thank you @Rob Fisher, and thank you to all involved for my oh so awesome prize and for making vaping awesome and also for making my mods look a damn sight more elegant and classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @Rob Fisher, and thank you to all involved for my oh so awesome prize and for making vaping awesome and also for making my mods look a damn sight more elegant and classy.

Nice one bud, she is a beaut.
Please give us feedback on your new baby.

79d32c4b04a5e9842a332c8bdda1f6be.jpg

Just completed my review on the Kryten. Will upload to youtube for my subscribers after the edit has completed.
My findings :
Pros :
  1. Excellent craftmanship
  2. Great building space
  3. Great flavor
  4. Flat coil wire builds less than 3mm in width will not be bent when tightening down
  5. Goon tip fits
  6. Can be customized
Cons :
  1. Need to adjust coil wires to not obstruct wicking
  2. Flathead screws
  3. Cap heats up with dual clapton size and bigger builds
  4. Not the best looking RDA
  5. Airflow is hard to adjust
  6. No customizables included for pricepoint.
Verdict : The Kryten kneels before the Goon, Goon LP and the CSMNT. :)

Back