Random

OK, somewhat more serious post now but still relevant to vapers/vaping. As we now know, Britain is furious because the US leaked details of the Manchester Arena bomb investigation, thus compromising the British investigation and possibly tipping off the bomb-maker that the authorities now know how he works. Some details were released in a New York Times article and, wouldn't ya know it, vaping was mentioned.

The possible detonator, which British law enforcement officials said was carried in the bomber’s left hand, is also unusual for a manual detonator in a suicide device, in that it appears to have contained a small circuit board soldered inside one end.
One independent analyst of improvised explosive devices, Michael C.L. Johnson, suggested that the object might be an electronic cigarette and unrelated to the bomb’s detonation – an understandable case of investigators focusing on a crime-scene detail early in a case.

These are the images of the detonator:

item-2.jpg

item-1.jpg

I dunno, doesn't look like any vape device I know. But thought I'd post to see if it rings any bells with anybody else.

Damn mech clones *tisk *tisk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno, doesn't look like any vape device I know. But thought I'd post to see if it rings any bells with anybody else.

Just a some vape pen with what looks like a USB passthrough and an Aspire K1 Glassomiser.

Back