Rayon Cellucotton Wicking Tutorial And Review

I should go check the post office. Should be there probably. Thanks for sending some on.

Still not convinced on tthe flavour my test case has been completed and my ekowool build still kills it in flavour. Theres some odd taste rayon gives off. It gives nice dense vapor and is better than cotton though. But flavour wise ekowool and silica are the titties

@HPBotha Thanks for the Rayon sample, I appreciate the professional envelope it came in ;)

I re-wicked HRH's Russian as well as mine with the Cellucotton tonight and must say I am cautiously optimistic thus far. The taste is definitely much cleaner than regular cotton. It is a little trickier to work with thus far, but also more robust. Will need to get used to the feel of it.

I'll report back in a day or two to let you know how it goes :)

From my experience i have found that less rayon goes much further, and that you need to vape on oldschool and then try the rayon.

to test the wicking strength use a dripper and try two flavors, first one, then another - within about two puffs the new flavour hits you - its really that quick.

Am very happy that you tried the Rayon, i have even reworked some cartos - and the improvement was immediate.

P.Busardo released his findings - there is a forum thread already - and i am very happy with his findings.

$20 vs $15 for 1.3kg rayon.... well that and shipping.

Yes, thank you @HPBotha, have also received my envelope with rayon. Lovely to wick the Reo with.

From what I have read on the very, very long thread on ECF, you actually need to use somewhat more than with cotton and do not twist it through the coil, rather stretch and pull. If, after about an hour of use, the wick does not touch the top of the coil, you have used too little. Or, if you have big shoulders on the outside edges of the coil, you have used too much. On Kayfun types cut the tails hanging down about 25 % away at an angle.

I did not like cotton due to the long initial industrial taste and having to wick so frequently, inter alia. This is much better, maybe 2 toots had a bit of a taste, thereafter neutral letting the taste of the juice come through unimpeded. Seems far more robust than cotton. Am optimistic. Will report again after more use.

ok - will send you a few meters. :) will email you as soon as i send it
Hey there @HPBotha thank you so much for the Rayon you sent me via mail, awesome stuff. I cannot believe the flavor and how the Rayon holds it's shape for so long, whereas cotton would become heavy and compact with age, this stuff just stays puffy. It is absorbent as heck and when, yesterday, I placed it into a Reomizer on the bosses Reo LP Grand, threw some Five Pawns Queenside in, the flavor blew our minds. Completely different to cotton.

The Rayon itself has no additive flavor, it is only the juice we tasted and the taste was magnified by at least 24%, superior wicking material by far. This Rayon is going to change vaping, I was simply amazed, astonished. Thanks so much for the initiative and the gift, spectacular.

My sample hasn't arrived yet. Will check today when I collect Witcher's.

I'm amped. Sceptical, but amped. The enormity of what this could possibly mean for my setups. I'd be free!

Will be able to deal with whatever comes with it... As long as it's not that fur ball cotton vape that makes you feel like you've just swallowed the neighbors cat.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

CC arrived (yesterday... people conveniently forgot to tell me).

I'm sitting here with a 0.5Ω Macro coil and I'm too sh#t scared to vape on it.

CC arrived (yesterday... people conveniently forgot to tell me).

I'm sitting here with a 0.5Ω Macro coil and I'm too sh#t scared to vape on it.

That's a valid worry or should it be shit?

I have two bottles of G2 prime here... same bases, different notes.
Was a little quick on the draw, thought I was missing a few notes, realized I picked up the wrong bottle. Real genius....

Back