Reload RTA by Reload Vapor USA (Kylin Killer?)

Here you go

c7c954927e88ab7e65faa8cfc1ba4daf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Thanks @Sash and @BioHAZarD .. the vid was great and I think I just need to play around a bit more on the bigger coil (length) side as I think your wicks will fill Better if they are running straight down into the juice holes as apposed to curving (more surface area) I hope this makes sense :)

Thanks @Sash and @BioHAZarD .. the vid was great and I think I just need to play around a bit more on the bigger coil (length) side as I think your wicks will fill Better if they are running straight down into the juice holes as apposed to curving (more surface area) I hope this makes sense :)
Good luck dude. Let us know if you have any other hassles

Hey guys.. so I got some of these bad boys today and so far my theory was right, I needed "bigger" coils to ensure the wicking was easier in terms of wicks going straight down into the wicking holes as apposed to a "smaller" coil where there was more wick exposed and not getting the juice up to the coils quick enough. So far so good, thick warm clouds with tons of flavour.

Attachments

• IMG_8446.JPG
    IMG_8446.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8448.JPG
    IMG_8448.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 77
Okay so I have stripped all x12 grubs. Reload really need to change the screws it in their next RTA.

Luckily I found a Torx screwdriver set in Mica for R110. The T4 and T5 size works on stripped and non-stripped grubs.

Attachments

• 15162698869661511670248.jpg
    15162698869661511670248.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 40
Okay so I have stripped all x12 grubs. Reload really need to change the screws it in their next RTA.

Luckily I found a Torx screwdriver set in Mica for R110. The T4 and T5 size works on stripped and non-stripped grubs.
The screws on this R1k RTA is utter garbage :( It is so disappointing

And good suggestion on the torx drivers for stripped hex screws.
I've recently managed to get some stripped hex screws out of devices with torx drivers.

Have ever found replacement grubs?

@CMMACKEM and @zadiac
Is the reload a massive air tank?
And is it relatively easy to coil and wick?

@CMMACKEM and @zadiac

Airflow slightly restrictive(Even when wide open) compared to other RTA, RDTA and RDA airflow. You get nothing but thick, saturated flavor and clouds.

Easiest RTA to wick for me yet once you get the hang of it. Wick exactly like the video below(From 5:00 minute mark):

Can you see how the cotton does not block the wicking holes?

See attached image, I sometimes make a space in between my cotton, do not think it really makes a difference.

Low ohm and high wattage builds do well in this RTA. It just never gets really hot for me(I have the gold version, I am sure the black and SS are the same) at 130/120w, it gets warm, compared to the Wotofo Serpent 25mm, Dead Rabbit RDA and VGOD RDTA Elite which got scorching hot!

In addition, every reputable Youtuber who reviewed this product awarded it with their best RTA of 2017. Ambitionz Vaper has said that it is his favorite atomizer of all time.

Attachments

• 20170805_114626.jpg
    20170805_114626.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
@CMMACKEM and @zadiac

Hi @Silver, the airflow is very controllable. From completely shut off to very very open. Haven't tried MTL with it yet, but will do so. I find it very easy to recoil and the wicking is very easy once you know what to do. I have a nifty little trick to make the wicking just perfect for this tank. Trust me, you won't be sorry. I've had a few people try it and they were blown away by the flavor. I only use Ni80 fused claptons (26x2)x36g) in it.

Hi @Silver, the airflow is very controllable. From completely shut off to very very open. Haven't tried MTL with it yet, but will do so. I find it very easy to recoil and the wicking is very easy once you know what to do. I have a nifty little trick to make the wicking just perfect for this tank. Trust me, you won't be sorry. I've had a few people try it and they were blown away by the flavor. I only use Ni80 fused claptons (26x2)x36g) in it.

My wick brings all the boys to the yard. :D :D

Please PM me and share you wicking technique. Would love to know if it is the same.

cant believe there appears to be no thread in here on this RTA

Am going to move some other posts into this thread, which will appear above

Thanks @BioHAZarD
I was a bit stumped wondering why there wasnt a reload thread
Anyhow, if you find that thread, please post here and we can move all these posts to that thread

Always good to try keep the info together for future reference

Back