Reload RTA by Reload Vapor USA (Kylin Killer?)

@TheV

Make sure you can make a space between the two tails.
7L0KCXo.jpg

I'll take the tails out and cut the sides

Cool, now try. Make sure there is a space in the middle.

Screw the top on and then off to see if the gap is still there. If not make that gap again. It should stay.
Gap is now there:
z0HAZ8I.jpg

z0HAZ8I.jpg

The bubbles are pretty big and get stuck although I'm sure they'll word their way out with more puffs
SO7VGCk.jpg

And boom :D

It will take one or two weeks to perfect it. Try a few different thinning methods.

Try Native Wicks if you can. Better flavor than CB V2 in my opinion.

And boom :D

It will take one or two weeks to perfect it. Try a few different thinning methods.

Try Native Wicks if you can. Better flavor than CB V2 in my opinion.
Thanks for all the help. I will get there eventually thanks to you guys!
I'll try slightly longer tails next time. It looks like it is that large cavity that is allowing the bubbles to form that big and get stuck.
I had 3 big bubbles completely blocking the juice flow hole just now.
I'll see if I can get hold of some Native Wicks. Currently using Streaky Cotton

I use ANML Looper as my benchmark juice. With CBV2 I get more of the corn cereal but with Native Wicks I get more fruit loop milky goodness. Cotton can make a difference.

I use ANML Looper as my benchmark juice. With CBV2 I get more of the corn cereal but with Native Wicks I get more fruit loop milky goodness. Cotton can make a difference.
Thanks for the heads up.
I use a local Pistachio Cookie juice as my tester. Liking the result with Streaky Cotton.

After finishing what was in the tank I did another rewick, again with Streaky Cotton.
I took a slight bit less wick to start with (ie slightly less resistance pulling through).
I cut it a tad longer than required. Brushed it out with my fingers and flattened in in the process.
I trimmed the excess off the sides and folded it down to check for length.
I cut it to the base of the deck and also cut the bottom in slightly so that me it curves down it should be flat.
Tucked it in all the way to the bottom and separated it a bit after juicing it up.
Getting a nice reasonably sized bubble popping out straight after every pull and the flavor stays solid.
If the experience stays consistent after a couple of tanks and most importantly I'm able to reproduce it I will be a really happy camper! :D

Thank you @CMMACKEM for you assistance today. I really do appreciate it!

@aktorsyl, tagging you as I thought this post might give a bit of hope to the hopeless! :p

Thanks for the heads up.
I use a local Pistachio Cookie juice as my tester. Liking the result with Streaky Cotton.

After finishing what was in the tank I did another rewick, again with Streaky Cotton.
I took a slight bit less wick to start with (ie slightly less resistance pulling through).
I cut it a tad longer than required. Brushed it out with my fingers and flattened in in the process.
I trimmed the excess off the sides and folded it down to check for length.
I cut it to the base of the deck and also cut the bottom in slightly so that me it curves down it should be flat.
Tucked it in all the way to the bottom and separated it a bit after juicing it up.
Getting a nice reasonably sized bubble popping out straight after every pull and the flavor stays solid.
If the experience stays consistent after a couple of tanks and most importantly I'm able to reproduce it I will be a really happy camper! :D

Thank you @CMMACKEM for you assistance today. I really do appreciate it!

@aktorsyl, tagging you as I thought this post might give a bit of hope to the hopeless! :p
Quoting myself here but just a quick update for prosperity...
So a couple of days and many many many tanks later I can say that the above quoted wicking attempt was a resounding success.
Not a dry hit in sight, bubbles for days, a nice full wet vape and no leaking.
A bloody marvelous experience once you get it right (or rather once you learn "How to RTA" is more accurate).

Thanks for all the helps and advice here guys. The ecigssa community is flippen excellent! :h:

Quoting myself here but just a quick update for prosperity...
So a couple of days and many many many tanks later I can say that the above quoted wicking attempt was a resounding success.
Not a dry hit in sight, bubbles for days, a nice full wet vape and no leaking.
A bloody marvelous experience once you get it right (or rather once you learn "How to RTA" is more accurate).

Thanks for all the helps and advice here guys. The ecigssa community is flippen excellent! :h:

If you get a chance try Kendo Gold with the same wicking process I explained. What you must do is dry burn the wick for 2 seconds twice with juice on the cotton before you put the tank on.

It is honestly the best wick I have ever tried.

If you get a chance try Kendo Gold with the same wicking process I explained. What you must do is dry burn the wick for 2 seconds twice with juice on the cotton before you put the tank on.

It is honestly the best wick I have ever tried.
Thanks for the recommendation. I shall try make a plan to get some Kendo Gold at some point.
Luckily this hobby very much encourages playing around with many different configurations :)

Thanks for the recommendation. I shall try make a plan to get some Kendo Gold at some point.
Luckily this hobby very much encourages playing around with many different configurations :)

Yeah Vaping Bogan convinced me to get some and I totally agree.

Check out this review on most of the premium vape cotton that is available.

Yeah Vaping Bogan convinced me to get some and I totally agree.

Check out this review on most of the premium vape cotton that is available.

Awesome. Thanks for the link. Busy watching the video. This dude sure is an acquired taste ... but I really enjoy his videos :p

Hey guys.. I've had my reload for a week now, it's an amazing tank but it's not wicking properly and I just thought I would put it out there and see if anyone can give some advice. I have been following this thread so I know what to do with the Cotten but I think the problem might be my coils .. I'm using dual Ni80 , 8 wraps with a 3mm diameter as per the pic attached . My thoughts are that I should be using a bigger coil like an Alien or fused Clapton purely because then there won't be so much exposed cotten but I don't know?

Attachments

• IMG_8406.JPG
    IMG_8406.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 40
Hey guys.. I've had my reload for a week now, it's an amazing tank but it's not wicking properly and I just thought I would put it out there and see if anyone can give some advice. I have been following this thread so I know what to do with the Cotten but I think the problem might be my coils .. I'm using dual Ni80 , 8 wraps with a 3mm diameter as per the pic attached . My thoughts are that I should be using a bigger coil like an Alien or fused Clapton purely because then there won't be so much exposed cotten but I don't know?
Those coils are fine

I also use Ni80 duals

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Rather show us the wicking so we can advise

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8442.JPG
    IMG_8442.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8443.JPG
    IMG_8443.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8444.JPG
    IMG_8444.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 46
Hi @Mike Card - not that I have a Reload - what Ga is your Ni80 wire - and consider spacing between each wrap.

This is on a Wotofo Sapor v2 RDA and it's Flavour Heaven - and Cotton Candy - Dual coils = 0.34Ohms - 10 wraps - 3mm ID - 0.5mm spacing - and brilliant between 40 to 50W
IMG_8859.JPG

Hope this helps.

Back