Reo Mail

Reodin baby reODIN!!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1415356770844.jpg

Thanx to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl awesome service
I know this is not the place but I tried out the New shipping method and it rocks awesome guys keep it up

OMG! That's a hell of a drip tip! You need to change that to a Fusion sometime John! :confused:

fusion-drip-tip-for-cyclone.jpg

Haven't seen anyone taunting @johan with a half a rash :p

20141108_085144.jpg

I decided I'd had enough of waiting for the post office and to try my luck. Took my tracking numbers along to the JIMC on Saturday morning and managed to end my painfully long wait... And a little over 7 weeks later, my Reo is home! :party: :rofl: :rock:

20141110_072247.jpg

Yesterday I grabbed an Atomic thanks to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl which is a fantastic little atty, and a major thank you to @Alex for the guidance and advice while you were there. Thanks to all the other Reonauts here too for helpful posts about these great devices

And to complete the look a little home made button inspired by Avril's that a mate and I put together :D

Last edited:

View attachment 15032

I decided I'd had enough of waiting for the post office and to try my luck. Took my tracking numbers along to the JIMC on Saturday morning and managed to end my painfully long wait... And a little over 7 weeks later, my Reo is home! :party: :rofl: :rock:

View attachment 15033

Yesterday I grabbed an Atomic thanks to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl which is a fantastic little atty, and a major thank you to @Alex for the guidance and advice while you were there. Thanks to all the other Reonauts here too for helpful posts about these great devices

And to complete the look a little home made button inspired by Erica's that a mate and I put together :D

Awesome REO @Cliff , you are going to enjoy it! :party:

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15033

And to complete the look a little home made button inspired by Erica's that a mate and I put together :D

well done on taking matters into your own hands.
good looking reo. especially like that firing button. awesome!

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15033

Looking good man. Lovely colours and the button just looks perfect.

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15033

Awesome post and Reo. That "half a rash" had me rolling - hope @johan can see the funny side and still give you your badge! Congrats, most welcome to Reoville. That home made button looks perfect with the atomic. Enjoy and please tell us about it.

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15033

At last @Cliff - I know the wait was hell.

Thanks @Rob Fisher ! I really appreciate the free juice and awesome Drip tip!!

These are very sexy Reos!! Looking forward to building them and using them!!

image_zpsef6b057f.jpg

image_zps51489a10.jpg

image_zps89e57346.jpg

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15033

LOL - here's half a badge "tit-for-tat" :p

ReoBadge-H.png

Glad you eventually got your awesome Reo and looking forward to your Reo-comments. Congratulations and many happy vapes.

@Cliff for your originality and just because half of my severe nappy rash subsided, here's the other half of your badge:

RB2.png

Back