Reo Mail

Hey guys, picked up my newly shaven reo this morning from VK and it came out even better than expected. @Rowan Francis did a really amazing job! It's my pleasure to introduce you to storm, my cloud maker.

jk8DHg.jpg

It's vaping like a dream, just like I knew she would. Running 26g on a 1.5ID, 10 wraps for 0.8ohms. Got her loaded up with cat's meow and the flavour is just popping! It feels like I'm drinking a coconut pie milkshake.

Awesome man, been waiting for this great pic and 3 cheers to @Rowan Francis for another great job done. Here's your badge eventually Gambit, many happy vapes!

ReoBadge.png

Hey guys, picked up my newly shaven reo this morning from VK and it came out even better than expected. @Rowan Francis did a really amazing job! It's my pleasure to introduce you to storm, my cloud maker.

jk8DHg.jpg

It's vaping like a dream, just like I knew she would. Running 26g on a 1.5ID, 10 wraps for 0.8ohms. Got her loaded up with cat's meow and the flavour is just popping! It feels like I'm drinking a coconut pie milkshake.
At last officially most welcome to Reoville. Glad you are enjoying the Reo. And great job @Rowan Francis, thank you.

Got my Reo LP Mini Tumbled Aluminium last week. I'm really impressed with this mod. Awesome flavour !!!
Meet, Mini Me

Reo.jpg

Congrats bro!!! Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got her about 2 weeks ago and WOW thats all I can say.
Reo Grand LP with RM 2.0

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 31
My brother @Mo P wanted a reo and I got him one. Acquired from @eviltoy (if that's his forum name)

Reo grand, shaven down to LP, with a cyclops and rm2. We both weren't happy with the rm2 so I drilled 2 extra holes the same size as the original.
789488ddc2f4aab81e41dd80563180b9.jpg
d7ea3f0a2916676977c0c178780dcfa7.jpg

My brother @Mo P wanted a reo and I got him one. Acquired from @eviltoy (if that's his forum name)

Reo grand, shaven down to LP, with a cyclops and rm2. We both weren't happy with the rm2 so I drilled 2 extra holes the same size as the original.
789488ddc2f4aab81e41dd80563180b9.jpg
d7ea3f0a2916676977c0c178780dcfa7.jpg
Thanks for posting @Yusuf Cape Vaper. Most welcome to Reoville @Mo P. Hope you enjoy the Reo - do share you impressions with us. Like those 3 holes - see the newest drippers coming out are done somewhat like that.

The 3 holes improve the Vape by leaps and bounds from what it was. It cools it down awesomely even though he's running a 0.35ohm coil. The flavor isn't lost. Still getting into the whole hang of it but he's enjoying it thus far.

Do you guys think it's better to drill more holes or just increase the size of the existing hole? I would like to do lung hits, but I'm a bit worried about messing with it.

Do you guys think it's better to drill more holes or just increase the size of the existing hole? I would like to do lung hits, but I'm a bit worried about messing with it.
Many Reonauts increase the size of the existing hole. Easy as it is brass, but go gradually for easy to go bigger, but not smaller.
First time I have seen extra holes being done, so cannot comment of the effect. If you make it above the current hole leaking would be minimized and you would get more airflow over the top of the coil, but one could always position the coil higher to maximize airflow. If I had to do it, would keep all the holes to the standard size.
Would be a very interesting experiment. Seems @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @Mo P are more than satisfied, but I think they are cloud chasers too so enlarging the existing hole might be enough for you.

Back